Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #311
Webkinz :)

DoodlePoodle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

What an awesome idea for a contest, and such and awesome prize too! My entry is kind of a "Do not disturb" door sign... For some of those times when you are too busy on WI to do anything else ... Good luck to everyone!

Doorsign.jpg

(click on it to see the full size)
DoodlePoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 06:20 PM   #312

Flippy777 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This design can be used on mouse pads!
WI Mouse Pad.jpg
Flippy777 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #313
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

I made a WI teddy bear. Since the WI logo is rainbow, so is the teddy bear. =]
I hope you like it, good luck to all of you guys!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Please don't copy my idea, Don't make a WI animal. PLEASE.
Be original.

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 12-06-2008 at 06:35 PM..
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #314
GOD is LOVE

swimmer39 has a spectacular aura about

here is my entry its a drawstring bag sorry if someone already had the idea didnt want to go through each pach their could be alot of colors but im only doin one you should use the actual but this is my best drawing hope you like

Old 12-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #315
sasuke is a

sasuke243 is on a distinguished road

after a long time of thinking i decied to go ewith this because ganz's webkinz pet carriers tend to go to the girls

so here it is the wi pet carrier (this is for webkinz not real pet)

Last edited by sasuke243; 03-29-2009 at 06:08 AM..
sasuke243 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 06:37 PM   #316
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Ok here is my Idea. WI Pencils that come in various Flavors. Finally got the WI logo right. Enjoy. IT is The wi Logo on a pack of pencils with the WI Comes in Various Flavors enjoy!

Last edited by LindaBear; 12-06-2008 at 06:55 PM..
Old 12-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #317
i gotz 51

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

here is my idea (i had problems trying 2 post it so i thought i could possibly enter this way).
it is a set sold together. a t-shirt and capri pants. (i want 2 be a fashion designer when i grow up so i thought this task was super fun. i also had 2 choose which 1 of my outfits i wanted 2 submit and here's the 1 i chose in a vote) the shirt comes in a variety of colors. the front says WI. the back says Webkinz Insider, your #1 source of information! the capri's have a WI logo on the front. the seat says Webkinz Insider!
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #318
Lil Kinz
xoxittslivie94 is an unknown quantity at this point

my picture wouldnt go through. my idea is to have like hoodies and sweatpants in different colors that have WI written on it. it could also say webkinz insider on the back with a number. you know, like a sports jersey. and on the sweatpants, it could say webkinz insider going down the leg of the pants. it would be cute.

---------- xoxittslivie94 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

hoodies and sweatpants would be cute

Last edited by xoxittslivie94; 12-06-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xoxittslivie94 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #319
Clestelle

Ubicorn is on a distinguished road

this is a very rough picture, due to my computer's limited abilities, but this is a pin, to put on your shirt or backpack, or whatever. It has the Wi logo in the middle and going around the edge in black is "Are you an Insider?"

the background of the pin could be any color, but white looks kind of cool. it could also be a keychain if you don't like pins or if you have a phobia for needles or sharp objects.
Ubicorn is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #320
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Here are my rainbow, WebkinzInsider socks!

They'd bring joy, warmth, and happiness to people..(I hope!)
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*