Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #291
unicorn745
Lil Kinz

unicorn745 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I hope you like mine! It is a WI Locket (mostly for girls)... I think it is a great idea because girls love jewelry especially lockets and necklaces!

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #292
Webkinz :)
pigglywiggles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

WI ornaments
pigglywiggles is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #293
jobroha

jobroha is on a distinguished road

First make the shirt even then do this design. I would make them available in all colors. The peace is the new style. These will be great for older and younger kids. I am not the best artist but I did my best to get my idea across. You should put the peace signs all over. The peace sign(if you can't tell) is a circle with a line straight across the two little line going diagonally down from the middle of the other line. The word prints say WI brings peace to the world. Instead of world you could put webkinz but I think it is against the rules to have webkinz on the design. Thank you Wi for the contest,
Kaylee L.(jobroha)

Last edited by jobroha; 12-27-2008 at 08:00 PM..
jobroha is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #294
thebunnyhascome is an unknown quantity at this point

just a basic white shirt with a WI logo on the bottom because even if you want to wear the shirt in public,you don't want everyone seeing a 13 year-old webkinz love with a shirt.so there's just a little logo and on the actual shirt it says:
United as friends

then there's little embellishments along the sleeves and all over the shirt
and also on the back (i forgot to add the picture) put
Your original source for the coolest news
or something like that
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtasohwimrat.jpg (10.3 KB, 47 views)
thebunnyhascome is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #295

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my Entry! I think these should be a WebkinzInsider Glasses Case !! I have glasses, and I would love to be using a Case for them made by WebkinzInsider!

Here is a Picture of the Glasses Case:

It shows that the Front/Cover could be Orange (like the orange color in WI's logo) and that when you open it up.. it's the blue color of WI's logo, and it you can safely put your glasses inside, and not have to worry about them getting broke. The Front/Cover has 3 WI logos and the Inside (ABOVE wear you put you glasses) has 2.
Thank you so much for this Wonderful Contest, and Good luck to everyone!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #296
unicorn745
Lil Kinz

unicorn745 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I hope you like my WI Locket! It is designed for girls (i mean i don't think boys will want to wear a locket, lol) and I think you should make this because girls love jewelry especially lockets/necklaces

Love, Unicorn745

Old 12-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #297
Gifted

MrsCharlieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here's the beginning of a possible line of "WI Generations!" gear for babies. A gift for little brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. And a great advertisement as everyone comes up to coo, "Awwww, how cute!" (That says "WI Generations!" on the sleeve.)

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-22.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpgOnesie.JPG (13.8 KB, 41 views)
Old 12-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #298
ONLY FOR TRADES
Gift Guru

CherryPinkPig will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CherryPinkPig
Here's my idea. Since there's so many adults that are members of WI (and WW) I think an awesome License Plate Frame would be cool. It would go around your license plate on your car. With a license plate frame it would spread the word about WI because more people would see it out in public places like store parking lots, schools, doctors office parking lots, etc. I'll draw my license plate frame and then post the picture of it here later. Just wanted to get my idea posted before someone else though of it.
EDIT TO MY ENTRY ON PAGE 11, POST #103: Here's my drawing of my Wekinzinsider License Plate Frame. Please bear with me as it's not the best drawing but it gives the basic idea of what I'm thinking and entering in the contest.

The frame could be black, metal color, silver, chrome color or really any color. The lettering could be anything from a simply lettering to fancy block lettering. The main things is that the WI logo is in each corner. The web site address can be put on the license plate frame or can be removed. I just thought it would bring in more member's and expose WI to more people that weren't familiar with WI.

I think this WI license plate frame will bring lots of new people to the site. It's a good way for publiticy.

Last edited by CherryPinkPig; 12-06-2008 at 05:48 PM..
Old 12-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #299
Lil Kinz
PrincessEquus is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, What a great idea!
PrincessEquus is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #300
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

my idea is a flag the 1st graphic is the front the second the back

yummy98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*