Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

hey everyone!
my WI entry is a T-SHIRT!
here it is:
FRONT:
Click the image to open in full size.
BACK:
T-shirt could be available in colors other than white ;]
hope you like it :]

Last edited by cheesecakie101; 12-06-2008 at 01:35 PM..
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #232
pumpkinissmashed

PrincessJenn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

ok so my idea is one of those stuffed animal hammocks you can hang in the corner of your room... you can pick from purple & pink ty-dye mesh or blue &green ty-dye mesh and the trim will be rainbow with the WI logo!

it's the perfect place to store your webbies in your room!
Old 12-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #233
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

My idea is "skin" sticky paper sheets that you can cut to any size to fit to cover the back of you computer, cell phones, books or whatever featuring the WI rainbow logo covering the the whole sheet.
icucme is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #234

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

I don't know if this is allowed, but I got a cat from icanhascheezburger.com and did this:Click the image to open in full size.

Oh, you put this on a shirt!

Last edited by EvilSeaOtter; 12-07-2008 at 09:19 AM..
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #235
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

My idea is WebkinzInsider School supplies.
It includes in one pack a pencil (with WI all over it), and eraser (with the WI logo), a pencil box (says the full "WebkinzInsider") and stickers of WI (WI logo) and maybe more.

EDIT: I just remembered that I couldn't put "Webkinz" anywhere on here. On the dark blue pencil should be "WI" like the pencil beside it and on the pencil box should be 5 WI logos in the middle. On the bottom of the eraser will be just "WI".

Last edited by GoldenPuppy; 12-06-2008 at 03:43 PM..
Old 12-06-2008, 01:25 PM   #236
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

wiwristband.PNG

WI Wristband
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #237
Lil Kinz
rump123 is an unknown quantity at this point

my idea is a hat/shirt combo like tourists would buy
i hope u like it!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpginsiders.jpg (25.9 KB, 15 views)
rump123 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #238
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

WI stickers. They can come in Gel for your windows, puffy, flat or 3d for a paper, and also 3d to stick on other things like DS's, cell phones, computers, and whatever else you want! You can also stick them to your forehead! (Depending on what kind you get. ) They would just have the WI logo, maybe some cute sayings. I know A LOT of people like stickers, and they can be used to decorate! They would have the logo, or sayings about WI, and then people would ask about the awesome stickers, and wha-la!!! people on WI. I didnt really know what pictures I would post, so I dont have any, but I hope you like my idea! I love these contests!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:42 PM   #239
cheesego is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.a tee you can color for you or your pet

my example [up]
cheesego is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #240
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Ok, I know it's bad. Here it is-

I did it on paint. And, if Justin or Wendy wanted to, they can make a code and when enter the code for your WI charms then you get something good! Like a new forum that you can only get if you buy charms. I kinda copied Webkinz, but I don't think I'll win anyway. Great contest!
Amymt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*