Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #211
Lil Kinz
Cheer0o0o is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Click the image to open in full size.sorry i couldn't put the real WI sympol on it that is what that big one is supposed to be, and if this isn't against the rules on the back put Webkinz Insider The one place to find everything you want know about Webkinz
Cheer0o0o is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #212
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I will try to post a picture later.My idea is a WI gift bag. Just like the webkinz one except this one has the WI logo on it with the web address. We love giving webbies for gifts but think the webkinz gift bags are over-priced and kinda pointless, but giving a WI one would have a great point....a wonderful way to let people know about WI. We were so thankful when we found this site when we first discovered webkinz. Everyone is so helpful and fun too! We would use these gift bags every time we gave the gift of webkinz!
Here is a picture...not great, but I'm not good with paint and photo shop, etc.Click the image to open in full size.And the bags should have the website address on the other side.

Last edited by webkizzle; 12-06-2008 at 01:15 PM..
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #213
Webkinz :)

josie392 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I can't post a picture,

A pair of Jeans,with the on all the pockets,and more trailing down the legs(for girls only)if i can download a picture,i will post it.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #214

1232134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck everyone! Here is my entry:
Click the image to open in full size.
1232134 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #215
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

This is a wi mouse pad for everyone to enjoy !!!

hope you like it !!!
56sarah is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #216
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

So we all love our webbies and my idea is a display case with the logo on it. Something like the one you get for the figurines in WW but for your webbies. You could also have a macthing one for the figurines. I will try to post a pic later.

So here is the pic of my idea. Each slot will hold a webbie and it could come with stickers to put the name under each webbie.

Last edited by Flicka28; 12-06-2008 at 10:26 PM..
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #217
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Hi ! This is my entry !! A WI poster !!

Last edited by kimandkylee; 01-25-2009 at 08:59 PM..
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #218
I am a diabetic

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

This is what I thought of...PILLOWS!!!Click the image to open in full size.
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #219

newzkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not good with computers so I don't know how to put an image on here but here is my idea:
A black T-shirt with a picture of UNcle Sam pointing on the top chest part and then below that in purple you could but: We want you for WI! You caqn put anything you want on the back like GO WI! Or somthin like that.
Anyway, thanks for looking at my idea! I hope you like it!
newzkinz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #220
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Hmm how about..
A wi mouse?
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*