Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 11:00 AM   #181
ow Twilight Rocks
Webkinz :)

seashells8 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I love to listen to music, and I think webkinz should, too! Here is my creation! (Click image for larger version)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWinsider.jpg (18.8 KB, 61 views)
seashells8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #182

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my entry! They are rain boots for people to wear. This is an awesome contest, good job on thinking on good contests, WI crew. BTW good luck everyone
Attached Images
File Type: bmpseglgsjldsjg.bmp (78.3 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Myhorsesnot4u; 12-06-2008 at 11:22 AM..
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #183

swilk is an unknown quantity at this point

a shirt that says the website where you want to be!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:04 AM   #184
Webkin572

bdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.

WI FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!
awesome!
bdawg is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #185
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

I came up with the idea of a Webkinz Insider Laptop Case. Here is my picture. Sorry for the lack of color and fun, but this is just my basic idea.

pianolover is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #186
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

I can't post pictures but I think you should make winter gear for those chilly days!
WINTERHAT: A snug blue, red, purple,yellow or orange cap with WI sewed on the front.
GLOVES: Mittens or Gloves with Insider stiched across the top.
MUG: I Heart (an actual Heart) WI! on the front and Are you an Insider on the back.
SCARF: A blue, red, purple, yellow, or ornage scarf with WI going up and down it.
Those are my ideas!
Hayley
I hope I win!
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:08 AM   #187
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Okay the pic would be to hard but I will write what I think would be cool!

A zip up hoodie sweatshirt with the Logo for WI on the front on wither sides of the zipper, the colors it could come in are gray, light pink, red, blue, light green, yellow, and white. On the back of the sweatshirt would be a pic of somesort of webkinz (maybe make soem in a varety like pigs, cows, black labs, etc.) and above the webkinz it should say GOTTA LOVE THEM and below the webkinz it should say WEBKINZ in rainbow letters with the Webkinz rainbow W. on the bottom going around it should have www.webkinzinsider.com repted. Have a drawstring for the hood with the names of the mods and admins on it. On the inside it should be fleece and in black letters say WebkinzInsider.com The Place To Be For Webkine Everything. I would surely buy it as not having enough seatshirts, and a bunch of WI members would buy it too! The names would surely give you publicity too!

Please pm me if i win!

Great contest Idea!

swimfast551!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #188
Lil Kinz
Samoyedgirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mah Contest Entry Its A WI Blanket for you and your webkinz to snuggle with!
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.jpg (52.3 KB, 49 views)
Samoyedgirl95 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #189

pigman626 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm making a night cap and slippers!
pigman626 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:18 AM   #190
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

Dear WI Staff,
Thank you for letting me participate in this contest. It's truly wonderful that you're giving away the prized Magical Retriever. You're so generous to do this. Thank you so much!

Here is my entry. It's a WebkinzInsider hoodie with rainbow peace signs on the front and the WI logo on both the front and back. On the back, the words say "Peace, Love and WI". I hope yoou enjoy it! I think that if you made this product many people would purchase it. It's stylish and very chic. I could make a version for boys as well if needed.

I really hope you like it - the magical retriever is on my wish list! :] Thanks again. Love, Winkystar29!
Attached Images
File Type: gifwinkystar29.gif (40.1 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by winkystar29; 12-06-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: had to add in my picture
winkystar29 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*