Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #171
Webkinz :)
hunkablahhaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

this is the best give away yet. Every time i open a card pack i hope to get a magic dog
hopefully this image isn't breaking the rules
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz love puppy edit.jpg (15.8 KB, 48 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #172

jungle dude is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My entry is a soft decorative pillow
On the other side it says: "My room!"
It could come in many colours
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jungle dude; 12-06-2008 at 10:48 AM..
Old 12-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #173
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

i LOVE to back and cook with my kids and im always buying new measuring cups and spoons. so that is my idea a set of measuring cups and spoons with on it. i didnt know how to put it on using paint but i hope you get the gist

ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #174
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

A computer on the front of the shirt , and the screen says "why be an outsider" and then a computer on the back of the **** with the screen saying " When you can be an insider?" And the WI logo on the sleeve. Could do long sleeved, or short, and maybe a sweet shirt. And PLEASE make kids sizes!!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #175
hayden47

myfavwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Here's mine! its a WI shirt for dogs.:bas:
Attached Images
File Type: bmpdog.bmp (269.2 KB, 49 views)
myfavwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #176
16053help

16053help is an unknown quantity at this point

rocks
Attached Images
File Type: jpgshirt.JPG (30.1 KB, 37 views)
16053help is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #177
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

I hope you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWi!.jpg (42.8 KB, 29 views)
Derrie is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #178

vetgirl1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my entry! It's kind of like the Got Milk? thing. It would be a cute shirt.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #179
Lil Kinz
JAJA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey sorry but I really can't do creative stuff like on paint and I can't download pictures so all your gonna get from me is an idea. WI washcloths!!! First it has this sign on it: and then under it is says We're all smiles when it comes to Webkinz! And then in the corner, kinda tiny, it has this sign: on ly tiner. Well, that's my idea. Sorry for not being able to do fancy stuff.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #180
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Here is my WI t-shirt entry!

The first one is the front and the second is the back!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*