Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #161
Lil Kinz
lacamu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

here's my entry the shirt can be any color and also the letters on the back
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi contest.jpg (30.6 KB, 41 views)
lacamu is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #162
Lazertagking
Webkinz :)

Lazertagking is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Maybe a small flashlight keychain with WI on it. That wat you can find your lock easily. Have a good weekend everyone.
Lazertagking is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 10:33 AM   #163
Lil Kinz
Lil Teddy Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I am one of the addicted Moms who supposedly spends "way to much time playing" plus lots of time at the computer doing church secretary work from home - I think a WI seat cushion would be great. This idea has nothing to do with having just finished a week of therapy with my chiropractor because I sat at the computer for way to many hours in a row trying to replensh my KinzCash so I'd be ready for the Christmas items. Webkinz is a stress-reliever - the tense muscles in my back from not moving must be related to the secretary work, right?!
Old 12-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #164
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

Hey, great idea for a contest! So here is my entry.... WI slippers! I looked and nobody did them yet. They can come in a all colors like blue, pink, black, green, whatever you like! Kids and adult sizes too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI slippers.jpg (29.4 KB, 34 views)
RLG is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #165
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

I think a WI memo board that is magnetic for the fridge would be awesome. This way, the kids could keep track of events in WI or Webkinz world that they don't want to miss or the parents can keep track of things going on in both WI or Webkinz and also keep track of when kids may be allowed on the computer or something like that. The design is not perfect but you get the idea. You also don't have to use the Webkinz Insider.com header up top. You could use any picture. I just thought it was cute for fall. And then you could change it up for the winter. Maybe even make it magnetic so you could buy other headers for the changing seasons! That would be AWESOME!! Ok. So here's my pic! Forgot to add this would be a dry erase board. And Also, the header is just an example. You could use anything. You do not have to use the one I had. I just could not find something else. The number of headings you could use are limitless!

Ignore the writing on the bottom. I uploaded from imageshack and forgot to take it off.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by babybutler05; 12-07-2008 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: forgot some info
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #166
Gifted

pokekinz19 is a jewel in the roughpokekinz19 is a jewel in the rough

Hello there WI i just finished my design " Webkinz Insider Comforter Set"
pokekinz19 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #167
cocosmommy13
cocosmommy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This is my entry, it is a dress for your webkinz. If you like you can put the real logo on it. Your logo that is. I know Ganz has already put out clothing, but this will be fashionable, webkzinzable, clothing, that has the Webkinz Insider touch. I will buy it if it makes it through! The reason I put it on the Lil' canary was, is that they are so adorable. You can change the color a bit if you like also. That goes for you at !!! Ha, hope you think this dress goes to your liking.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #168
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well here is my entry.. I I should have used a "U" or another heart, instead of an "O." Of course these could come in a variety of colors and sleeve lenghts.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; 12-06-2008 at 11:23 AM..
Old 12-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #169
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my design... WI Shoes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Shoes.JPG (20.8 KB, 30 views)
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #170
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

I have decide just to enter my WI floating pen in the contest =]
I really enjoy those pens that have water in them and the object inside floats around...so I made a WI one because I like pens and floating pens and it would really make an awesome item!

(The dots are bubbles meaning that the blue is water and the WI would float inside.)

Last edited by toothpick95; 12-10-2008 at 04:49 PM..
toothpick95 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*