Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #151
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My idea is a mini travle sewing kit.
I always get holes in my webkinz, and don't have anything to sew it up with.
But now that you have the Wi sewing kit you are set!

here is the link for the product
http://www.flyinglogostore.com/catalog/227/

Click the image to open in full size.

~kktt34
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #152
Webkinz :)

izut is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

[quote=Wendy;11855262]PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY:

What is more magical for the holiday season than a very rare MAGICAL RETRIEVER? Yes, you read that correctly, we are giving away one unused MAGICAL RETRIEVER code to one very lucky WI member.

This contest will test your creative skills. In order to earn your contest entry, each of you will need to design new WI gear. You all have seen our current WI t-shirts and other items that utilize the 'WI' logo. We'd like to spice up our product offerings a bit and who better to do that than our members themselves?

This isn't about art skills, it's about creativity and a fresh new design. If your art isn't perfect, that's okay...it's more the ideas that we are looking for.

Here are the steps to enter:
1) Design original WI artwork - all references to WI must either refer to 'WI' or "Insider". You may not use the term 'Webkinz' anywhere on your work. You can not use any Ganz copyrighted or trademarked images. You may draw, photograph or use freehand or computer programs to create your art.
2) Post your entry, and only your entry, on this thread.
3) This thread is for entries only. All questions should be directed here to the question thread. Make sure to read this entire post twice before posting a question in case it is already answered here.

Here are the rules:
* You may only enter ONE time. That means that each member may only submit one design. Anyone who submits more than one design will only be judged on the first design submitted.
* The design submitted must be original creation with no copyrighted artwork from Ganz. Any design using Ganz images will be disqualified.
* All entries, and only entries, should be posted on this thread.
* No cheating or copying is allowed - cheaters will be disqualified
* Discussion on which design you feel is best is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification
*The thread will close to new entries at midnight EST on December 19th.
*The winner, as judged by WI owners and staff members, will be announced on the front page on December 20th.

And now for the good stuff - the PRIZES!

GRAND Prize: Webkinz Magical Retriever Code AND one WI gear item featuring the winning design!

*** Justin and I reserve the right to give more items away too. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck to all of you! Thanks for being wonderful members.

Wendy & Justin

since i can't get my pic of the t-shirt i made, I'll just describe it. The women's is a longish purple half sleeve tee ( with some of the WI rainbow colors on the ends of them ) and in black letters, it says, Are YOU an insider? (insider is written in all caps and the WI rainbow colors, and YOU is especially big)and the neck of the shirt is red lined. you don't have to do that one. The mens is a normal sized short sleeved black t-shirt, and on the sleeves there's a few of the WI colors, and the neck is lined with red. In purple letters is written Are YOU an insider? (YOU is written especially big, and insider is written in all caps and in the WI rainbow colors. Hope u like it!!!!!!!!!, izut
izut is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #153

love webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my entrie for theMagical retriever!
Attached Images
File Type: pngWI.png (5.5 KB, 54 views)
love webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #154
cooliocamel49 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i34.tinypic.com/2hhm7v5.jpg click to see my picture

you can make it a t-shirt or keep it the way it is. and feel free to change the colors
Old 12-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #155
Dogs Rock
Lil Kinz
Dogs Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I attached my file to this post but i couldn't figure out how to get it up. It is a picture for the magical golden retriver contest. I love magical golden retrivers! Hope it helps. Oh yea and I was thinking that it doesn't need a tag for WI. Its just an origanil. An it is a lot of different colors together. So you can mix and match the colors. You guys rock! Dogs Rock
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDSCF0084.jpg (483.3 KB, 61 views)
Dogs Rock is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #156

himingtersd is on a distinguished road

here's mine. Its a bedroom set with a blanket, rug, and pillow. it will (hopefully) match any decor.
it will come in blue, pink, white, black, green, yellow, orange, red, brown, or any other color hybrid you can think of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbedroom set pt.1.jpg (35.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pngbedroom set pt.2.PNG (107.6 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by himingtersd; 12-06-2008 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: felt like it
himingtersd is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #157
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wendy----I would like to have a bed sheet set with on it. I would like to see it only on the top of the sheet(top sheet only) and on the boarder of the pillow cases. This would go with any decor,
Good luck everyone.
I hope you use some of these WI ideas, there great.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #158
Ish Marel

InGodWeTrust is on a distinguished road

Toast your bread while being reminded that you are a WI member.

InGodWeTrust is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #159
kban123
Gift Guru

kinzluva will become famous soon enough

I think a wi booklight would be cool!

It's pratical and useful becuase everybody reads, right? It would be good for boys, or girls, or adults! The wi logo on it would light up and the black part would hook on to your book and then be ajustable to move the light where you need it. It might need a lil work but I thought it was a good idea.
Good luck every one!

Last edited by kinzluva; 12-06-2008 at 10:48 AM..
kinzluva is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #160
Ashawna

shawna_gumdrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I decided to make a WI Wallet with chain. I feel this is most practical because you can use the chain not only for style, but so that no bad people can steal it. You can keep all you birthday, christmas, or just saved Webkinz money in it! Note how durable it looks and how the catchy phrase "Its Whats On the Inside That Counts" logo can advertise WI or your own personality meaning its what on the inside of all of us that really counts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI wallet.JPG (14.9 KB, 36 views)
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*