Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #1131
Lil Kinz
kdchung is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hello,

I am new and did not read all posts in this thread as I did not have much time. I appologize if this item has already been suggested, I assure you it I am not trying to steal anyone's ideas.

OK, now I would like to make a pitch for what I like to call the WIggy bank.

I picture it as the WI logo with the slot in the middle of the W. It is a way to save your cash to buy more webkinz, of course. And, after all, isn't the best stuff ALWAYS on the inside?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIggy Bank.jpg (1.3 KB, 99 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 10:42 PM   #1132
Lil Kinz
highland64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/BECKEY/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]:clyde: If this attached correctly. it is a ID card. a novelty that kids (big and small) could carry around and/or could play with that reminds them where the fun is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWi contest.jpg (16.3 KB, 26 views)
highland64 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 10:56 PM   #1133
Lil Kinz

lobya100 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my idea for the magical retriever contest. I thought of something that both boys and girls could use and take almost everywhere with them. WI Stickers!
Click the image to open in full size.
lobya100 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:22 PM   #1134
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Okay I finally remembered to sit down and find time for this with everything else going on. I thought it was funny, maybe or maybe not a winner, but at least a giggle for me {and maybe some others}.

OH! Good luck to EVERYONE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Tee.JPG (61.8 KB, 23 views)
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #1135
Webkinz :)

imjustjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JOYJAC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JOYJAC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG]Here's my one shot ... I'm kinda a watch fiend so wanting a watch was a natural for me. I haven't looked through all of the other entries so if someone else came up with the same idea it wasn't intentional.

Happy Holidays & Best of Luck to Everyone !!

WI Come Inside contest Watch 1a.gif
imjustjoy is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #1136
GrandmaDeluxe

WebkinzGrandma will become famous soon enough

I'm having trouble inserting our picture, but my grandson wanted to enter WI tennis shoes into the contest. The "WI" would be on the toe and on the inside of each shoe it would say, "Are you an insider?" (Get it? Inside each shoe?)

I have put the picuture of the shoes on my avatar.

Thanks!
WebkinzGrandma is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #1137

SometimesJosie is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a little rough, but I think it communicates my idea. This is a design for printing on shirts; in my illustration the black is the background colour, the colour of the shirt. The letters of 'Insider' should actually be darker, with the outline of each letter like a negative image, contrasting with the background and the inner part of each letter which are streaked with the fireworks colours... so the word is just slightly hidden, the way WI gives its members or 'insiders' access to Webkinz information that is not always easy to figure out or find without WI's help. Screen printing of the fireworks streaks would make this shadow outline clear, which I couldn't do in pencils.

Last edited by SometimesJosie; 12-19-2008 at 11:55 PM..
Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #1138
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hi,
My idea is a Blanket/Sleeping Bag that can be used by all. It would come in the Largest size of XXL for Adults to the Smallest size of XXS for your Webbies. The item would have a thin pillow with the saying of "Get INSIDER, where it's Nice & Cozy!!!". At the bottom part of the Blanket/Sleeping Bag it would have on it and it can come in all different colors. The reason why I am calling it a Blanket/Sleeping Bag is it would be thinner than an actual sleeping bag. It would fold up in a tri fold and attached to the back of the item would be a very thick ribbon that you would wrap up and around the sides so you can tie it together and take it along with you. Good Luck to everyone!!! Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWISleepingBag.jpg (368.1 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Momasandi; 12-19-2008 at 11:56 PM..
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #1139
Lil Kinz
520bdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm Bre
520bdog is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #1140
Lil Kinz
520bdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my design:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg12-19-2008 10;52;04PM.jpg (72.2 KB, 19 views)
520bdog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*