Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #1121
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I did create art work, but didn't get it uploaded, obviously (it's not that gr! Anyway, my idea is in 2 parts, in which ever order you like (front & back of shirt, cap, 2 sides of a mug, etc.).' Get the Inside scoop', with a scoopful of jellybeans & 'Sweet!' and GR8 2 (bee picture) a 'WI' (logo), 'Webkinz Insider' (like a rebus, I think it's called). Sorry I couldn't provide a picture, I'm lagging in technical ability (& time!), but I (heart) WI & would (heart) to spread the word!

---------- Swonderful added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

I don't even have a clue where the smiley came from, that was supposed to be an 8! gr8

Last edited by Swonderful; 12-19-2008 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Swonderful is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #1122
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my sister's entry. She wanted me to enter this contest for her.
When I asked her what she wanted for her Webkinz, she said she would want a sleeping bag that her Webkinz can fit in. She made the design with rainbow colors because they are WI's and WW's colors. She said you could have multiple designs on each sleeping bag - a dog theme, cat theme, horse theme, fantasy theme, cloud theme, etc. They're easy and cheap to make, easy to deliver in the mail, and they are the perfect gift for the young child in the family.
Sorry if we copied someone's idea. We didn't have time to read through the 100+ pages of ideas.

Click the image to open in full size.

sydney88 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #1123
Lil Kinz
shelope is an unknown quantity at this point

Every Pet needs a home... how about an over the door or a a bar organizer like the shoe organizers seen in stores... Do it in a clear vinyl plastic so the pets can be seen and admired by their owners and it is sure to be a hit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg2008_17 Pet Home Organizer_ shelope.jpg (170.9 KB, 21 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #1124
MonkeysISUS

LoveChrist will become famous soon enough

Matching T shirts for Person and Pet, New Design!!images-6.pdf
LoveChrist is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #1125
nathan94534 is an unknown quantity at this point

My idea was to use the plushes, heres my entry. I hope you like it

nathan94534

nathan94534 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 09:49 PM   #1126
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here's My WI Bobble Head, Hope Yall Like It!
Attached Images
File Type: pngWIbobblehead.png (47.6 KB, 17 views)
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #1127
melissak
Lil Kinz
melissak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am new to this, but have an idea. This design could be used on anything....shirts, pants, bags, hats, etc. Use the WI logo and coming down from that the words "WANT INFO?" SO the W in WI is the first letter of WANT and the I in WI is the first letter of INFO. But the words WANT INFO are going vertically. (I wish I could post a pic)
W.I.
A N
N F
T O?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #1128
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I would like to enter my drawn picture of a WI hoody!

Here is the Front:

And here is the back:

Thank You!

I'm sorry if anyone else had this idea. I just didn't want to go through about 113 pages to find out if someone already did this.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 10:27 PM   #1129

gobo_goo will become famous soon enough

here is my submission for the magical retriever contest

It is a webkinz insider scrapbook. the cover has a spot to insert your favorite webkinz picture. You can add pet bio pages that use the webkinz adoption certificats and your pets description. Or create your own page with screen shots of your rooms or favorite items. This way to can take your webkinz everywhere and show off your house without a computer.
gobo_goo is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #1130
sissye1996
Lil Kinz

sissye1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is mine you can put this shirt for stuffed animals or peoples!Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*