Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 08:49 PM   #1111
asis99
Webkinz :)
BB7172826 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I finally got my pic. to appear
Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 09:01 PM   #1112

Bubbles1314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

How about a post it note pad?
For reminders about contests, hourly events, rare items?
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brent/Pictures/Schtuff.jpg[/IMG]
Bubbles1314 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 09:01 PM   #1113

sydnah is on a distinguished road

This idea is for a customizable bracelet or necklace kit. The beads to create a bracelet or necklace are each decorated with a different Webkinz pet face resemblance - drawn freehand, of course. The purchaser can select animals to represent those they own or pets they really like, and fill in the rest of the bracelet or necklace with “WI” beads or a plain color of their choice. (Every necklace/bracelet comes with at least one “WI” bead automatically!)

The drawing below shows an example of a bracelet and a couple of individual beads.

*** Note for Wendy or other judges: Concept and artwork are entirely the work of my younger sister, Plum999. She registered today, but her account is not yet activated. If this entry is chosen as the winner, either in my name or hers, she will receive all prizes awarded.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgbracelet.jpg (371.1 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #1114
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Here is a boy's wallet - You could make the s look better but, I was just trying to get the point across.

LOL.

This is the girl's wallet - it is like polka dots!

Thank you
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #1115
Lil Kinz
sandjchapman is an unknown quantity at this point

On the front a big super man symbol but with a WI instead of a S.
sandjchapman is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #1116
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

My idea is a webkinzinsider beanbag!

I do not have a picture, but I will try to describe it.

The webkinzinsider beanbag is a normal bean bag, with the Wi logo imprinted all over it. They come in assorted colors, and on the side there is a little pouch that you can put webbies, or your Ipod in!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #1117
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I think should have a reuseable shopping bag! This way you can save the enviornment while you buy your webkinz at your favorite store! Or bring back your favorite treats to enjoy while you are playing or ! Hope you like my entry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI UPLOAD BAG.JPG (27.3 KB, 16 views)
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #1118
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I am not sure if anyone did this yet, and if they did, I didn't know sorry! My idea was a WI Stationary Set. I made a picture of a pencil and paper, I know they aren't artwork, but I thought that it would cool for those days when you can't be home on the computer, and you'd like to send a postcard to your friend and still remember WI! There should be WI symbols, on the paper and pencil, but I am not skilled in art. Thanks for hosting this!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 01-02-2009 at 12:45 AM..
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:27 PM   #1119
Lil Kinz
iluvhershey3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope you likeee!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.JPG (51.3 KB, 14 views)
iluvhershey3 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #1120
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

UGH! I'm so caught up on which one to post... SUCH a hard dissension...
soccergollygal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*