Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #1101
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #1102
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Ok theres mine

When you press it, it says different things
1)Are you an outsider? Become an insider today!
2)I love webkinz insider!
And you guys can add the other sayings

Hope I win
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz insider button.jpg (5.5 KB, 11 views)
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #1103
Banned
m1c2i3 is on a distinguished road

Here is my entry! It's the front and back of a T shirt! It would also have on the sleeves!Click the image to open in full size.
m1c2i3 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #1104
Lil Kinz
cookinaway1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my police-style t-shirt design for the contest!

cookinaway1990 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #1105

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I think a great Webkinz Insider product would be textbook covers, or just book covers in general. My picture is attatched. It shows a picture of an up-close face of a Webkinz, not traced or manipulated by paint, and on the back, it has the WI logo and "Are YOU an Insider?".

Thank you for letting me enter and good luck to all who enter!

Last edited by AlohaWebkinz; 01-03-2009 at 12:24 AM..
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #1106
Lil Kinz

mccassidy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

WIpod...Cases

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq323/mcasidy123/wipodcases.jpg?t=1229736569

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG]Ipods next...
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

---------- mccassidy123 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

WIpod...Cases

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CASSID%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq323/mcasidy123/wipodcases.jpg?t=1229736569

idk how to upload...

ipods next

Last edited by mccassidy123; 12-19-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mccassidy123 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #1107

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Here is my idea, I apologize if it has already been submitted (I would check but that would be over 100 pages to read! )

My idea is to create a WI (Piggy) Bank. It could be a normal bank (such as a piggy bank) or a themed bank, like Santa or a Snowman that could be sold in the Christmas season, or a bunny near Easter, etc. And it would have the WI logo on it. The banks could even say "I Love Being An Insider" or "I'm an Insider" whenever you put in a coin! All of us webkinz fans could use the bank to save up our money to buy new webkinz and WI merchandise!
(Sorry, the picture is not the best, I am not good with paint! lol)
Best of luck to everyone who entered!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi-piggybank.jpg (12.7 KB, 14 views)
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:44 PM   #1108
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

This is a Webkinz Insider robe. What better way than to play on webkinz and the computer but in a nice comfy robe?
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:47 PM   #1109
Lil Kinz
LovePuppy16 is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/SWIMMI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-12.jpg[/IMG]READ THIS!!!!: I didn't do a back but it says "Proud to be an insider". I decidied not to put merry christmas because of religion. I hope you likee!
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.JPG (18.2 KB, 11 views)
LovePuppy16 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #1110
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

I want to enter but I don't know how to draw a picture! I'm going to try to get help tonight but I might miss the deadline so I'll just describe. I don't know if it's been mentioned already and there are way too many pages to read to find out! But my entry would be a WI keychain. My mom said she might even buy THAT for me. LOL
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*