Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #1091
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

monkeyman78 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

here is my idea.

a hoodie with a WI logo on it.

SO SORRY IF SOMEONE ALREADY PUT THIS UP
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.jpg[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.
it'll be super good becasause now that the cold season is coming in. You can always have a nice warm hoodie.
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.jpg[/IMG]
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #1092
Lil Kinz
patootiedancer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

It came out light but i love it. It's not a logo, but a great scenic peice of art to place on WI products sold to all members. I think i did a great job, but i have seen great others,too! Good luck to all other members out there participating and hope y'all have a great experience in this competition.

-I have 2 attachments
one in paint
and
one in HP Image Studio and Microsoft Image Converter.

Thanks for thie great Competition!
Old 12-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #1093
wolf1965
Webkinz :)
wolf1965 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am Wolf1965:gwolf::
I hope I'm doing this right.....wish me LUCK!!!!!!
PROUD webkinz parent of 150 + webkinz!!!!!

Here's my idea for a new webkinz insider design .....you can use any pet you wish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgscan.jpg (323.8 KB, 23 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #1094

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

my idea is that there should be a webkinz insider backpack to show the world about webkinz insider. we get to enjoy the fact that we can have a webkinz insider backpack while advertising to let people know about webkinz insider. com. this is great for us and WI.

ideas for the wi backpack
-the zippers have the WI logo ()
-the WI logo is stitched on the little pocket compartment of the backpack and the water bottle pocket
-both of the backpack straps have www.webkinzinsider.com stitched on it (written in the new way WI does it, like the n's have 3 dots over it and the o's have 2 dots under it)
it would be written going down like this---
w
w
w
w
e
b
k
i
n
z
i
n
s
i
d
e
r
c
o
m

-you kno how JanSport backpacks have "JanSport" written on the front of it? well, instead, www.webkinzinsider.com should be writen on it too (the new way like i said before)

-the backpack come in these colors- this BLUE, this BLACK, this PURPLE, this BURGUNDY, this RED, this INDIGO, and this TEAL
WI can choose more colors if they want, its their choice too

i didnt put all the ideas on my picture so, i had to explain them instead.
*the new way WI writes www.webkinzinsider.com is the way on the homepage next to the webkinz collie and reindeer in the winter scene (i hope WI knos wat im talking about)

good luck everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI backpack.jpg (14.0 KB, 19 views)
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #1095
Lil Kinz
Zadie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that you should make a Webkinz Insider belt buckle!

Webkinz Insider rocks!

-Zadie
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBelt.jpg (57.0 KB, 14 views)
Zadie is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #1096
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

WI purse with logo on front pocket and "ARE YOU AN INSIDER?" writen all over material in different colors/sizes
jj887 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #1097

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

Here is mine!

Click the image to open in full size.
CatLover63 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #1098
Gift Guru

lily1117 is just really nicelily1117 is just really nice

My idea is a rubber bracelet with the WI logo.

WI - rubber bracelet.jpg

I hope the pic worked

I am sorry if this was already suggested...I tried to go through to check, but it takes too long...lol
lily1117 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #1099
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

ChubChub is modeling the hoodie
it comes in all sizes and colors
for all ...
ChubChub likes his hoodie XLarge LOL

thanks for the great contest.

picture drawn by angels dd

1st pic is the front of the hoodie
2nd pic is the back of the hoodie

Good luck everyone

hugs

Angel

Last edited by angelofharlem; 08-04-2009 at 01:03 AM..
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:37 PM   #1100
asis99
BB7172826 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to enter a pic. but I couldn't, so here is my idea, a holiday or special occasion theme shirt with a webkinz that goes with that theme. it can have a theme saying, with a theme colored in the middle of the of the webkinz chest. I will keep trying to post my picture!
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*