Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #1081
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I haven't a picture, and I apolgize if I'm compying someone, for I haven't time to look through all the the posts. My suggestion is a wi hoody. It could be wi blue, with the wi logo on the front and then 'Are you an insider?' +maybe the website on the back.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #1082
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I tried to draw a Frizbee that changes colors. I drew two Frizbee's one in pink and one in blue to show the color changes of that one Frizbee. I hope you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Contest.jpg (8.7 KB, 19 views)
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:07 PM   #1083
in or lose, i'm a
Webkinz :)

milk&honeygirl will become famous soon enough

I will enter my sister's bat mitzvah is tonight so i might not make it in!
Old 12-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #1084
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Here is my idea for WI gear.....a portable hand held game that you can plug into your computer and upload ur scores with the games being made by WI Staff and members input. With optional Internet connection. It would be awesome to be able to make our ideas into games and play them on a hand held system with optional internet. Good luck everyone!!!

Last edited by LIL PIXIE; 02-18-2009 at 11:48 AM..
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #1085
in or lose, i'm a

milk&honeygirl will become famous soon enough

here it is! ps: the black on the bottom of the mouse pad is a cushion!

Last edited by milk&honeygirl; 05-16-2009 at 09:21 PM..
Old 12-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #1086
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Hello and thanks for this great contest!!

I am submitting for my design idea a keychain. The image is a bit rough, but I hope you get the general idea.

keychain#1c.JPG

Thanks again for the opportunity to win a Magical Retriever!!

Cheers!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #1087
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

how about a towel You could take it to the pool and stuff. You of course could make it neater.

Click the image to open in full size.
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #1088

xluckeybabyx is on a distinguished road

I thought a lunch box would be perfect for little kids!!! I would add more pics and things to it, but i dont have time Hope you like it! thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: pnglunch bag.png (22.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #1089
Lil Kinz

ausie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. Here's my idea ^_^ If someone else came up with this, I did not know. I promise!
ausie123 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #1090
wolf1965
wolf1965 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
This Wolf1965....a proud parent of over 150 Webkinz!
I hope you like this, you can use what ever pet you want. I just choose the monkey because I thought he would have an interesting front and back pose.

Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*