Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #1061
Webkinz :)

gann23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

i dont have a picture but......
u could do WI shorts, pants, jewelery, charm braclets, sweatshirt, snow hat & mittens, also, keychains, magnets hope you like it and srry that i couldnt get the pictures on 2 ...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #1062
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My entry for the Magical Retriever, is a WebkinzInsider Calendar. I think this would be pratical and useful. Members could use this as a household calendar to keep track of personal events. They could use it to keep track of events and happenings going on in WI. (including birthdays, parties, Gift Exchange things, and contests) Or members could use this calendar to keep track of things going in WebkinzWorld! (such as POTM, daily activities, or fests) Or they could use it for a combination of all three!

I know I would be one to use this calendar! Generic events on all calendars could be the staff's birthdays, national and international holidays, etc. Pictures for calendar could include different variations of "WI" or "Insider". Also, just fun decoratative words that say staff members names, like "Justin, Wendy, FairlyOddMom, Sn0w White, etc"

Click the image to open in full size.

(this is an orginal design, by abbythegrey)
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #1063
Lil Kinz
dianimal is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my entry for a Webkinz Insider Mousepad. I want that retriever bad!
Dianimal
Attached Files
File Type: docwebkinzentry.doc (61.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 02:58 PM   #1064
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

My idea is a debit/credi/gift card that could be used anywhere -- including Ameriwade and the eStore!

Last edited by Zooz; 02-21-2009 at 09:53 PM..
Old 12-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #1065
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i think there should be a WI Quilt (little for your pets) the pics would be of:

GLITCHKINZ QUILT: pictures of funny glitches from members

ADMIN AND MOD QUILT : with the names of the admins/mods

RARE QUILT: pictures of members rare pets, items, and other in ww

ACTION QUILT: pictures of our webkinz showing off their cool actions they can do.

FASHION QUILT: picture of our pets showing off their unique looks!
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #1066
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Here's my entry.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:29 PM   #1067

photodp is an unknown quantity at this point

For a t-shirt or bag or something...replace the jackpot logo with the WI logo on a slot machine, could be similiar to the Wishing Well, but with just fruit or something not copyrighted.
photodp is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #1068
RobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud ofRobKinz has much to be proud of

A WI key chain fob is my dd's idea
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkey chain.jpg (12.3 KB, 15 views)
RobKinz is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #1069
Crazy4Cash
Gifted

Crazy4Cash is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you like my idea!!!

I'm not that good at creative stuff like this, but here is my idea:

You guys at WI rock!!!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #1070

dabernethy is an unknown quantity at this point

My niece and I are both Webkinz fanatics, and we love going to Webkinz Insider for recipes to cook when she's spending time with me. We try to make a few of the recipes - well food that looks like those recipes - in the real world too. Webkinz Insider is our first stop for finding the best recipes. Anyway, for Christmas this year she had on her list a cookbook so she didn't need to keep flipping between screens. Since I couldn't find one, I printed up one.

When she heard about the contest, she said that a Webkinz Cookbook with some of her favorite pets for the pets and some for humans too to share at Webkinz Parties or just for Webkinz Times.

Here's her cookbook idea.

And part of the profits could either go to the Webkinz cares foundation or a charity that feeds homeless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcookbook.jpg (45.4 KB, 15 views)
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*