Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 12:51 PM   #1051
2qwerty
Webkinz :)

2qwerty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

---------- 2qwerty added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

i like earings!

Last edited by 2qwerty; 12-19-2008 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #1052
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my design.

Good Luck To Everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwishirt4.JPG (24.9 KB, 29 views)
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #1053
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not look at any of the other entries so hopefully I did not repeat. I meant to enter a lot sooner but been very busy with the holidays.

Note: this could be any color tee of course and font. This is just an idea.

Good luck to all entries!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWICONTEST.jpg (10.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #1054

28andcounting! has a spectacular aura about

EDIT:
just read it never mind.
28andcounting! is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #1055
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

My idea is a christmas ornament. it is clear seethrough ball with the Wi logo "floating" inside. Inside there is colored confetti the colors of the logo. and when you shake it it is like a snow globe, but with confetti!

Click the image to open in full size.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #1056
Lil Kinz

RMac003 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WI backpack can be used for school supplies or carrying those plush pets we all love!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Backpacks.jpg (332.5 KB, 22 views)
RMac003 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #1057
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

My idea is a tote bag. It could come in many different colors, have the WI logo on it, and you could maybe even get it personalized with your username. A WI keychain could hang off of it. Many people would buy it because they can use it at work, for the beach, at school, or just about anywhere!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #1058
Luna Lovegood is a \

Kimono411 is on a distinguished road

a new t-shirt!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Kimono411 added 33 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

it was supposed to be rainbow with the WI logo on it and say "Are YOU a FANATIC?"

Last edited by Kimono411; 12-19-2008 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kimono411 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #1059
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Okay, I'm adding my Idea now, If I get the chance I will make a pic...

A WI hoodie that has the WI logo and says "My #1 source for 'Kinz info" under it. I think the word "Kinz" I okay to use.
I hope to get Lucky!

Thank you!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #1060
oofy03 Loves You!

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

I drew it on a piece of paper then scanned it onto my computer. The outfit consists of a T-shirt, shorts, sweatpants, and a hoodie. And they can be any color.Sorry you can't really see the outlines but here are the descriptions:
T-Shirt: Short Sleeved with WI underline, but on the back it says LOG ON!
Hoodie: Hooded sweatshirt that says WI on the front and on the back it says "The Friendliest Web Community"
Sweatpants and Shorts: Sweatpants/shorts and say WI at the bottom of each leg.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi.jpg (112.0 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Woofy03; 12-19-2008 at 02:20 PM..
Woofy03 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*