Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY:

What is more magical for the holiday season than a very rare MAGICAL RETRIEVER? Yes, you read that correctly, we are giving away one unused MAGICAL RETRIEVER code to one very lucky WI member.

This contest will test your creative skills. In order to earn your contest entry, each of you will need to design new WI gear. You all have seen our current WI t-shirts and other items that utilize the 'WI' logo. We'd like to spice up our product offerings a bit and who better to do that than our members themselves?

This isn't about art skills, it's about creativity and a fresh new design. If your art isn't perfect, that's okay...it's more the ideas that we are looking for.

Here are the steps to enter:
1) Design original WI artwork - all references to WI must either refer to 'WI' or "Insider". You may not use the term 'Webkinz' anywhere on your work. You can not use any Ganz copyrighted or trademarked images. You may draw, photograph or use freehand or computer programs to create your art.
2) Post your entry, and only your entry, on this thread.
3) This thread is for entries only. All questions should be directed here to the question thread. Make sure to read this entire post twice before posting a question in case it is already answered here.

Here are the rules:
* You may only enter ONE time. That means that each member may only submit one design. Anyone who submits more than one design will only be judged on the first design submitted.
* The design submitted must be original creation with no copyrighted artwork from Ganz. Any design using Ganz images will be disqualified.
* All entries, and only entries, should be posted on this thread.
* No cheating or copying is allowed - cheaters will be disqualified
* Discussion on which design you feel is best is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification
*The thread will close to new entries at midnight EST on December 19th.
*The winner, as judged by WI owners and staff members, will be announced on the front page on December 20th.

And now for the good stuff - the PRIZES!

GRAND Prize: Webkinz Magical Retriever Code AND one WI gear item featuring the winning design!

*** Justin and I reserve the right to give more items away too. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck to all of you! Thanks for being wonderful members.

Wendy & Justin
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

here is my entry, its a wi shirt for your webkinz!

Click the image to open in full size.

Edit:
Oh wait... does this count as a violation of rule number 2? if it is can i re-make it without the penguin or am i disqualified?

Last edited by Jenna_xoxo; 12-05-2008 at 10:45 PM..
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I think you should make a refillable water bottle so we can sip and type, sip and type...

Kinzie

PS. Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Edward Cullen is a

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

Im so excited!! Well here is the front of my t-shirt design....

And heres the back!

If you dont like the saying on the back feel free to take it of, i just thought it would add some pizazz!

---------- xolyssax67 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh i thought i had to be a t-shirt, oh well!

Last edited by xolyssax67; 12-05-2008 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
jewelqueen8
Lil Kinz

roseblossom7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really Hope you like!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz-Love-Puppy-11.jpg (9.0 KB, 816 views)
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is mine!!!!

WI hats!:

Hope you like it!

~Swags
swags22 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
ILOVEFRANCE

ilovefrance is on a distinguished road

clothes for you webkinz . . . . *edited*

File did not upload as you wanted.
Uppies

Last edited by Uppies; 12-06-2008 at 12:27 PM..
ilovefrance is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #8

webkinzgirl1345 is on a distinguished road

here is my idea
webkinzgirl1345 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

You did say we didn't have to be artistic!!! WI logoover left chest. With the saying " Are you and Insider?" under it.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #10
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

webkinz insider earring/necklace set
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled-2.jpg (24.7 KB, 713 views)
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*