Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: What does FIA's username stand for?
Four Insane Administrators 2099.60%
Fifi in Arkansas 291.33%
Fun Is Around 1074.92%
Furry Information Agent 43820.13%
Fluffy In Alabama 50022.98%
Flourishing In America 210.97%
Fluffy In Arizona 813.72%
Fido In Alaska 140.64%
Furry Irate Army 150.69%
Friends in Arizona 341.56%
Fun In America 1165.33%
Feedback Is Awesome 1125.15%
Friends in Arms 1185.42%
Federal Intelligence Agent 36916.96%
Feeling Ill Always 130.60%
Voters: 2176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default NEW WI CONTEST (9/4-9/15) [YOU MUST REVOTE, NEW QUESTION!!] : Win a Halloween Black Cat or a Retired Gold/White Cat!!!

As promised, here are the details of this month's new contest, now that we've changed the question due to cheating!!! We're really sorry, but we just couldn't leave it running with members posting the answers.

You may reference the old thread to see the answer: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ue-t52690.html

The prizes for this contest are the same and include the BRAND NEW Halloween Black Cat (he is so cute!) and a recently retired Gold/White Cat! We like offering our members the opportunity to win the newest Webkinz pet on the market, as well as have a chance at winning one of the retired styles that can no longer be purchased in stores.

We're going to stick with the WebkinzInsider.com trivia this month. We'd like you to answer the question, "What does FIA stand for?"

You must vote in the poll above to select your answer. All correct answers will be placed into a random drawing to determine the winners. The first person drawn from the pool of correct answerers will receive the Black Cat, and the second person drawn will win the Gold/White Cat.

Here are the rules:
* You may NOT ask any member of the WI staff for the answer or you will be disqualified
* You may only vote one time
* You may only select one answer
* You may NOT change your vote after it has been cast
* You cannot view current results of this poll so as not to sway the voting
* No cheating is allowed - on WI, as in real life, cheaters will ALWAYS be disqualified, and it ruins it for everyone.
* Discussion on which answer you voted for will NOT be allowed - you will be disqualified
* Discussion of any kind on your research, findings, etc, will result in a disqualification of your entry in the contest.
* The poll will close at midnight KT on Sept 15 and the winners will be announced on Sept 16

The prizes!
First Prize = New Webkinz Black Cat (Halloween style)
Second Prize = Retired Gold/White Cat

As always, have fun!!! Thank you for making WI such a great place!!

endy & Justin
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
megan909
Gift Guru

mommysgirl909 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI CONTEST (9/4-9/15) [YOU MUST REVOTE, NEW QUESTION!!] : Win a Halloween Black Cat or a Retired Gold/White Cat!!!

i voted to. thanks for the contest. good luck everyone.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:48 PM   #3
nycutie95

Default Re: NEW WI CONTEST (9/4-9/15) [YOU MUST REVOTE, NEW QUESTION!!] : Win a Halloween Black Cat or a Retired Gold/White Cat!!!

i think i voted rite! hopefully. good luck everyone
Old 09-04-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
snazzykinz

i think i voted right! i love these mothly contest! keep up the great work justin and wendy!
Old 09-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Yea! I know this one! hehe!
Old 09-04-2007, 04:00 PM   #6
Gift Guru

xoPuppyLuvox is on a distinguished road

I voted! Awesome question!
Old 09-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #7
Evan101singingstar

i think i made a good guess. i love this contest!
Old 09-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #8
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

I voted! I hope i got it right!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #9
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

i know this! i saw it on a post by her awesome!
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #10
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I am upset people cheated on the last. Can we discuss what we answered on the other one now? Oh and I revoted! :-)
katiepup is offline Female
Closed