Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #951
Webkinz :)

Molly33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

OK, I wish to have more patience when it comes to my kids.

My someone else wish is for my kids to stop being sick continuously during the winter season.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #952

MRod6 has a spectacular aura about

This is a FANTASTIC contest! You guys are soooo nice for giving away these rare/long gone items! Thank You soooo much!!!!!

My First wish would be for everyone to have a wonderful Christmas. Even if they can't afford it. They deserve to!

My second wish is for me to know my cat up in heaven is ok. I wish she would have a good Christmas, and let her know that we still love her, and always will!

Oh, and Thanks Again
Merry Christmas!
MRod6 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #953

MamaBirdie has a spectacular aura about

This is an awesome contest. It shows the true spirit of Christmas!! Thanks!!!

My first wish is for my son. He has been out of work for two months. I wish for him to find a job very soon.

My second wish is that I could afford to take my family on a vacation to Disney World.
MamaBirdie is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #954
Lil Kinz

iluvflipflop is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for myself that this gymnastics season is a great one. It is my frist season as a level 9 and I really want it to be great.

I wish for my uncle joe to get better. He has stage 3 cancer and once he gets to stage 4 the doctors cannot help him anymore. So I pray and wish that he gets better.

rules!!!!
iluvflipflop is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #955
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

I wish for my parents who have lost some special relatives and friends this year that the 2 of them still have many quality years together.

For myself, hmm, I wish for money so we can afford to make a family heritage trip to my daughters birth country.

Happy holidays to all!
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #956
Lil Kinz
summerforever is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for world peace
And that my grandma's heart would get better

Thank you
You're way better than kinzville news!!
summerforever is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #957
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

my wish is actually for me and all the other teachers out there. (two wishes in one) I wish that nyc doesn't cut the education budget this year so that all the wonderful teachers (including me) will still have positions come september and that our children won't have to suffer from budget cuts.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #958
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Wish for myself: I wish the doctors could find out what was wrong with me so I could go back to being myself. I have many health problems and nobody can figure out what's wrong with me. I've been in and out of the hospital for 5 years and have had 9 surgeries and am having another 2 done on January 19th.

Wish for someone else:
My great-grandparents who are 86 and 88. My great-grandpa had hip replacement surgery 2 months ago but still isn't getting around very well. Also for my grandpa who has severe diabetes and has had no feeling in his feet for about 3 months (because of the diabetes) and may lose them. Also for my other grandma who has severe health problems also. Also for my great-uncle who has had cancer for over a year and a half.
Long story short: I just want everyone to feel better because it's no fun being sick all the time

Thanks for doing this great contest and reading my reply.
ROCKS!

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 12-23-2008 at 09:57 AM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #959
izzytish
Gift Guru

poohbear74 will become famous soon enough

For myself, I just want my kids to be happy. and If I can have a wish for someone else it would be a house for my mother.
poohbear74 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #960
:):):):):)

aleirbag is just really nicealeirbag is just really nice

My wish:
I wish that I would get all 89's or above on my school report card
Wish for someone else:
I wish that my neighbor, who has cancer, will get better
aleirbag is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!