Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 AM   #711
Dannon01
Gift Trainee
Anunimouslee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Thank you for another great contest.

My wish is for my father who turns 89 in a few days. He has had a long slow climb back from knee surgery followed by bad back, then he almost bled to death. I wish him good health in 09 and much strength to get back to his 100% independence. He is almost there!

For myself, I wish for more patience to do the things I do caring for my parents!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your staff!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 04:19 AM   #712
ow I <3 Webkinz
Webkinz :)

DeeDeeJoshsMom is on a distinguished road

During this time of year it is easy to make wishes, although I have a hard time asking for things for myself.
So for my first wish I wish my son's father would dig his head out of his heinie and realize what a great son he has. We do not need his support money-wise my son needs to learn man stuff from him.
The wish for myself is two-pronged (probablly not alowed but I am going to risk it LOL) I hope and wish for goodness over the holiday season no death or strife. I also wish all entrants good luck it is after all better to give than recieve.
Happy Holidays to one and all
Do Not Drink And Drive, the life you are saving may be your own!
Dee
DeeDeeJoshsMom is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:20 AM   #713
momoftwins131

momoftwins131 is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself, I wish for a better Christmas next year and for my daughter I wish the same. She is having her tonsils out on Christmas Eve.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:27 AM   #714
Melanie1b is an unknown quantity at this point

What a wonderful contest.

#1 I wish that a cure could be found for Carcinoid cancer

#2 I wish that everyone has a wonderul and safe holiday season

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-23-2008, 04:28 AM   #715

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

These are such good wishes! I just read through all of them and.... wow

This is a great contest Wendy!
Alana is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:32 AM   #716
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

I wish for Me, Good Health

I wish Everyone could travel safely home to see All their families this Holiday season.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:32 AM   #717

starstruck is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great contest idea!

I wish that I could find more confidence in myself.

And for others, I wish that everyone has a wonderful Holiday season and an amazing New Year.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:56 AM   #718
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

As a wish for me, the first thing that comes to mind is that we get a new car soon. Our wonderful SUV that carried around my kids and nephews everywhere to all kinds of events got totaled in a recent accident. We now scramble every day figuring out how to get to point A to point B with our only car left which is a 2 seater truck, not a family of 5 and more friendly type car. I am however so very grateful that we are still here and unharmed majorly from the accident.
As a wish for another, I always wish for a safe and loving home for every abused child or animal out there. If that's too general and are looking for something more personal then I wish for my mom to move down to my state soon where my brother & I reside so mom can be near us and all of her grandchildren that she's crazy about. She has been so lonely 5 states away since we all moved out, got married and had kids. She wants to move down here with us so bad and even bought a house here to fix up but she can't quit her job & move down just yet or she won't get her full retirement money and she's afraid she won't make it here without it. She just arrived by plane here tonight and my girls were jumping up & down with excitement at her arrival and are over the moon that grandma will be staying with us for Christmas. I know they will be crying when she returns to go back home and I will too knowing she will be alone and that she doesn't want to be there and be alone anymore.

Thanks for the contest. Happy Holidays!
Old 12-23-2008, 04:58 AM   #719
wolf1965
wolf1965 is an unknown quantity at this point

My WISH LIST::gwolf:

I wish to have my health back and I wish my husband would get the job with the postal service.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:01 AM   #720
she19
she19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for joy all over the children's face on Christmas morning, and good health in the coming year for my husband.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!