Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 02:58 AM   #701
Lil Kinz

twizzlers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My wish is - I wish I find another job.. layoffs are really bad

My wish for my friend she is having a cornea transplant, I hope it all goes well and after it heals she can see out of it.
twizzlers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 03:05 AM   #702
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

I am wishing for myself that I can continue taking classes and finally become a teacher. Also I wish that I have good health, happiness, love, and of course a great future.

My wish for another person : Well that they have good health, happiness and love. That God Watches over the Troops that are Serving Abroad and keeps them safe.
That many people that are suffering from Illnesses get well soon and are given the opportunity to live a long and healthy life. Also that everyone here at webkinz insider is full of good health, luck, love, happiness and of course Strength.
Finally I wish That my dog and including all other dogs are treated with love, kidness and respect always and that their owners realize that they are Guaridan angels if you treat them right!

Last edited by LindaBear; 12-23-2008 at 03:07 AM.. Reason: Big wish for another person
Old 12-23-2008, 03:14 AM   #703
Lil Kinz

lewspin is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

what a fun contest! my wish this year is that we (my husband and daughter) will still have a house to live in in 2009 and i wish the war was over and all our service people would come home safely.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #704
lotsofjoy
Gifted

lotsofjoy will become famous soon enough

Wish for me: a trip somewhere warm for just my husband and I.

Wish for my neighbor: That her landlord takes the house they are renting off of the market so they can continue to live there.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:32 AM   #705
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

For myself I wish that it would come more snow.

For someone else I would like to wish that my uncles vacation will be great.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:33 AM   #706
Lil Kinz

Wolfy_galy is an unknown quantity at this point

AWSOME CONTEST!!!!!!

my wishes are:

Mine is~that i get a new hamster soon i miss my old one that died =[

Mine To Others Is~that everyone gets what they want for christmas

~Payton
Old 12-23-2008, 03:40 AM   #707
celticknotqueen
Webkinz :)

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish the gas prices continue to fall and stay reasonable for a long while.

I wish the toys for tots are able to get enough toys for all the children who are in need this year with the rough economy.

Happy Holidays
Old 12-23-2008, 04:03 AM   #708

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWSOME CONTEST!!!!!

My grandma isn't feeling well for the past few days. She has been in the hospital for a while. Everyone on WI who sees this post please wish for her better health!

dachshound987
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 04:05 AM   #709

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

Yay for the holiday spirit

My wish for myself: More of a Family Wish, Our toilet has flooded our house and water is all through the kitchen this morning. I hope that it gets fixed fast enough for us to enjoy christmas this year.

Wish for everyone: I hope that everyone gets to spend time with someone they love this christmas, So many people are far away from home at this time of year, I hope they truely end up spending it with someone they care about. Nobody should be alone at christmas.

Love and peace Gemma
Evolution2k7 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:14 AM   #710
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Thank you for another great contest.

My wish for myself is that I can maintain my health through this winter weather, which is the hardest for me because I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am able to give my family a wonderful Christmas.

My wish for my youngest son, he has been sick since December 14, is that he is better and soon feeling back to his old self. He really hates being sick and laying in bed all the time. We pray together that he will soon be well.

Happy Holidays to everyone here and I wish you all the happiness the season brings.

Jan

Last edited by janibabes; 12-23-2008 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: spacing
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!