Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 07:05 PM   #61
ANIMALPAWS96
Webkinz :)

ANIMALPAWS96 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Wish for me : I wish to have a great Christmas and get some things I wanted for Christmas

Wish for Others : I wish that a cure would be found for diabetes and other illnesses
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #62
University Duck

My Christmas wish for myself is that I can keep my grades up and graduate Magna *** laude next summer.

My Christmas wish for others goes to my parents. I hope that everything they want in life happens for them and that they always continue to love and respect each other, as they do now.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #63
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My Wish: That I will be able to live a long healthy life, and die of old age

A Wish for a Friend: That everything is well, and that she is able to get through the hurdles life throws at her. For she is just so amazing!
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #64
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Wendy,

This is a great contest. We are so lucky to have all of you at who do so much for us!! THANK YOU!!

My wish for someone else is for my mother in law. She has survived ****** Cancer and Lymphnode cancer. Now she is fighting cancer once again. They are using a tube that goes from her head down her spine to give her the chemo. She is sicker than I have ever seen her and I pray that she will continue to fight and that God will let us keep her here for many more years. She is truly a courages lady!!

For myself I wish for a better year next year. This year was very hard for my family and I. I lost my grandmother and my great uncle within a week of each other. My husband lost his grandmother a month before that and in the the last 2 months I have lost 3 of my dogs. I also lost my cat this year. My year has been filled with so much sadness and death that I am praying for a the strength to deal with so much grief.

I would like to wish everyone here at a safe and happy holiday. May you all have your wishes come true!!

Flicka
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #65
ILuvLilRascals

I am a Native American, and my wish for myself is that I will never forget my roots and will always embrace my culture and heritage.

My Christmas wish for my father, who has raised me alone, is that he knows I will do everything I am capable of doing to make him proud. I want him to know and not question that he is raising a proper girl.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #66

polkahontas is on a distinguished road

My wish: For me to graduate college and get a good job.

Wish for someone else: I wish for my cat, Snickers to be well. He has cancer and the doctor says he is not doing so well..

Cute contest!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #67
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

My wish for me is that I have many opportunities to help others.

My wish for others..good health and happiness..Somehow they go together!

Thanks for a great contest. I enjoy reading other people's posts!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #68
m7i7r7a7n7d7a

hollistergirl37 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow. Those prizes are amazing. THanks so much

And my wish is i hope that the book i am writing gets published andchanges people's perspective on life. And for my friend (my dog) I hope he gets well. He fell in the pool and he's a little dachshund so he almost drowned . thanks again. THis is so nice of you

Last edited by hollistergirl37; 12-29-2008 at 01:33 AM..
hollistergirl37 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #69

xotheaterlovexo is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that since everyone else has had miracles happen in their life, I would like just 1.

And I wish that my best friend "hooks up" with the kid shes madly in love with. Just to make her happy cause I know thats what she really wants.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #70
thepezfamily
jennysgranny is on a distinguished road

My wish is...I wish I could complete the PSF's for my collection.

My wish for someone else is...I wish my mother could be happy.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!