Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #611
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

A wish for me is good health over the next year, especially saying good bye to the sleep deprivation.
For someone else...I have family in the military so I pray for safety for them and all they serve with.
Merry Merry Christmas everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #612
Webkinz :)
retbqueen will become famous soon enough

iI wish that I could find forever homes for all the homeless animals. I have 2 adopted dogs, rabbits, and chinchillas!

My wish for others, I wish and hope all of the WI members wishes posted here do come true!

Happy holidays and thanks for the contest!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #613
Cupid_stunt

Wow.. There are so many people on here and in this community who are sick, recovering, have a sick loved one or who are in need of prayers.

My wish for myself is that the girl at school who is bullying me will stop.

I have two wishes for other people. The first one is for my older sister. She has been sick with something for the past couple of years and doctors do not seem to know what is wrong. Her hair started falling out and she is losing a bunch of weight. She has insomnia, migraines and throws up blood. My wish is that the doctor she is going to see next month will know what is wrong and can help her!

My second is for everyone here at WI who needs prayers or is in a heard place. I wish that everyones loved ones will get better, recover, or stay healthy, find or keep and job. survive surgery, and thrive in the coming year!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #614
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Thanks!

My Wishes:
1) I wish that I will get a puppy for Christmas.
2) I wish that my friend will have a Merry Christmas even though she has lost her grandmother, aunt, uncle, and grandfather in the past year.
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #615
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I wish that the snow would be on the grass because when the snow is on the road it becomes traffic. I wish everybody to get well if your sick. Happy holidays.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #616
snoopy0373

snoopygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is a cool idea for a contest.

1. My wish is to get financially stable to be able to go back to college.

2. The second wish goes to my husband. For there to be a better treatment or cure for Multiple Sclerosis for himself and other suffering with this disease.

Happy Holidays to everyone and their families from me and my furry friends!!!

:bt::ccat::bokbok::cmunk::clyde::deer::el1::fp::g rwc:
Old 12-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #617
Lil Kinz
mimilou2 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a neat contest!
My wish for myself is safe travels for my family during the holidays and for us to savor the love and spirit of Christmas.

My wish for someone else is that my sister have a safe delivery of a happy, healthy baby boy.
Thanks!
mimilou2
mimilou2 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #618
SillyMissJSD
SillyMissJSD is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a terrific idea. Thank you.

My wish for myself (and my coworkers) is that the nonprofit organization that we work for will not have to lay anyone off in the coming year.

My wish for someone else - May my sister recover from her recent surgery and (please, please, please) learn to chill.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #619
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

My wish for someone else: I wish for everyone to have the BEST Christmas ever

My wish for me: i wish that i would get the webkinz Dachshund for Christmas.
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #620
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

For myself: that no more crazy things happen to me for at least six weeks! ;-)

For someone else: I know a lot of awesome, talented people who are out of work. They all deserve great jobs they love and I hope they find them soon.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!