Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #411
oo Hoo! Im A
Webkinz :)

ElmoGoGo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

i really love this idea.

For Me: I wish that it does not snow on christmas morning, so i can fly our

For some one else: I wish them great presents, and that even though they get presents, they know the true meaning of christmas.
ElmoGoGo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #412

kidzinme is on a distinguished road

I wish that the school board will hire me so I can support my family. And I wish for my friends doctor to find out what is wrong with her. Thanks for having this contest.
kidzinme is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #413
Koolchix is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great idea! Merry Christmas!

For myself and my family I wish that 2008 will be a peaceful and settled new year.

And for my dear friend, I wish a full and complete recovery from Hodgkin's.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #414
I Rocks and so does
Gift Guru

Auntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Level 3 

Thank you Wendy and Justin for another great contest! I have enjoyed reading everyone else's wishes....and I wish for them to get their wishes granted. So many of you have been here for me through some bad times this past year....I wish only happiness, health and peace to every member here. Merry Christmas and May God bless you and yours this New Year.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #415
Call me *Pancake*

panlily is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Great idea!
I wish my family & I have a great trip to DC this winter
I wish for one of my best friend's dad to recover from they illness he has (I forgot what it's called)

Last edited by panlily; 12-22-2008 at 10:52 PM..
panlily is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #416
maggiellie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i get better grades in school by studdying more..............

i wish 4 my grandma to get better (she had hip surgery)
maggiellie11 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #417
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

my wish for this holiday is that my mom will get a good clean bill of health this week following ****** cancer surgery. she is by far the best mom and person around.

for myself i wish for a great year ahead for my entire family. and i hope to win this contest!

have a great holiday everyone!!!!!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #418

dash412 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Happy Holidays Wendy,
I hope this finds everyone well!

My wishes are:
1. My wish is to be content in everything
2. My Brother to be safe while in Iraq

Thanks, and once again Happy Holidays

Dash412
dash412 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:48 PM   #419
dancerbabe1997

dancerbaby4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

a wish for myself is that I will become the best dancer I can be and one day be a profesional.

A wish for someone else, happens to be for my best friend. His parents are divorced and he hates his real dad. His step father isn't very understanding with him either. I wish that he will find someone (besides me and his mom) that will show him all the love that he wants. Basically, i want him to be happy with his family.

-♥ u R.J.
dancerbaby4eva is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:48 PM   #420
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

What a terrific contest, and a great opportunity to be mindful of what the holidays are really about.

My wish is for myself...and everyone in my family to recognize how blessed we are & be mindful that life is short, we need to enjoy it - relax and not stress over the small stuff when hanging out for long periods of time together over the coming week/weekend...

And my wish for someone else is that my grandmother gets out of the hospital tomorrow. She's been stuck there all week. It's time to go home, Nani!

Thanks again for a fun contest!
mstocky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!