Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 02:17 AM   #4111
Rapunzel1111
Webkinz :)

Rapunzel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

my wish for myself is that my son would understand just how much I love him, and feel at peace with me.

My wish for someone else is for my younger son, that his leg would feel better.

thanks for this thoughtful contest
Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 02:18 AM   #4112
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

My wish for someone else is that my daughter and her family could have a larger & nicer house. They have two children now, and there is no room in the house they rent. TThey can't afford to move, due to my grandson being born two months early and having to stay in the hospital for 5 weeks. (Major hospital bills)

My wish for myself is that my new grandson will not have the brain damage they suspect and will grow up to be healthy, happy and a perfectly normal little Grandma's boy.
crosses is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 02:21 AM   #4113
Nels1M will become famous soon enough

Assuming a magic lamp, two very simple wishes, one for me and one for everyone else.

For me, to be happy.

For the world, that each and every other person in the world would live a life of happiness.

They sound simple but they simply mean so much, it means that the sick are no longer sick, it means that the poor are no longer poor, it means that the angry are no longer angry, it means that selfishness and greed can no longer exist as that might interfere with someone else's happiness and so on. So, it means a lot. Even though it is quite simple.

Be sure if you find this magic lamp, to just pass it to me, we will all be better for it.

Technically I really only need the single wish that every living person be happy every day of their lives but, hey, in keeping with the rules, I broke it out :-)
Nels1M is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 02:28 AM   #4114
Sam5674

Sam5674 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

1: My first wish for me is that my family and I have a great 2009!
2: My second wish for someone else is for all the soldiers in Iraq, and that they are safe and get home ok, whenever that time comes.

Old 12-31-2008, 02:36 AM   #4115
Lil Kinz
KongandtheGang is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish: to have a great new year with new friends!
Wish for others: to pray for peace and silence
Old 12-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #4116
Gifted

Mindykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for myself is to slow down and take time for the little things in life that we some times miss out on!

My wish for others would have to be to bring soldiers all over the world back to their families quickly and safe!
Old 12-31-2008, 03:00 AM   #4117
funkfrogz

sUpErKiWi is on a distinguished road

My wish for me is that i'll be able to visit my friend in the U.S again. I havent seen her in over 2 years!

My wish for someone else is that if they are homeless, that they will be able to find a house before it gets too cold.
sUpErKiWi is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:24 AM   #4118
Tia924
Gift Guru

clarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to behold

For myself, I wish to surive the layoffs going on at my job. For my mom, that her health problems improve.
clarkers is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:44 AM   #4119
neurodoc will become famous soon enough

What a wonderful contest. Its been heartwarming to read everyone's wishes!

My two wishes are intertwined ..... for myself - I wish for a quiet holiday season so I don't have to take care of serious injuries or bad tumors. And for everybody else - to stay safe and healthy over the holidays and for the entire year to come.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:54 AM   #4120
Lil Kinz
NobodyKnows300 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I can try to enjoy things and not be a sad person all the time (keep your chin up )
And I wish for peace in the world, all the crisis, the fights, everything... it makes me so sad, I think it is very very nice of you guys to give this away and I just feel like putting my feelings in

---------- NobodyKnows300 added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by NobodyKnows300
I wish that I can try to enjoy things and not be a sad person all the time (keep your chin up )
And I wish for peace in the world, all the crisis, the fights, everything... it makes me so sad, I think it is very very nice of you guys to give this away and I just feel like putting my feelings in
And I just need too say, whenever I go into a city I feel sad, because of those poor people that have signs and needing food , I would like to add them too my wish

Last edited by NobodyKnows300; 12-31-2008 at 03:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
NobodyKnows300 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!