Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #3681
Webkinz :)

Pinklifesaver is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Hi, and thank you for letting me enter! This is a great contest, and a plesant, festive one too!

My wish for another is for one of my closest friends, who is visually impaired. This makes school quite a challenge, and I hope that with the new semester she does exceedingly well.

My wish for myself... hmmm... that's tougher. I guess my wish for myself to grow and develope on a personal level and for my relationship with God to develope even further.

Thanks again!

Pinklifesaver
Pinklifesaver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #3682

flowing will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I wish for World Peace
And for someone else I wish for the starving people to have food
flowing is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:11 AM   #3683
Lil Kinz

Monkeymanmo is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that i win this contest, and that everyone has a good ending of 2008.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #3684

kinzmominma is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great contest!

My wish for myself is that I become healthier in 2009. I really need strength & motiivation to lose some weight & address some medical issues.

My wish for others is that the economy improves. Its hard to see so many people struggling with job loss, losing their homes, stock market crashes, etc.
kinzmominma is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #3685
Hidinger is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/29! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

For myself I wish for a child to be born to my wife and I before the end of next year

For another I wish that my Grandfather's surgery goes positively and that he has no after-effects of it.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #3686

niko9 is on a distinguished road

I wish I will get my Wii soon.

I wish that my Mom OR Dad will get another job soon(Not like we need it, but it always helps)(They're looking, I didn't just make it up).
Old 12-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #3687
Lil Kinz
dcgruver is an unknown quantity at this point

My two wishes are:

(1) a new computer for my family; and

(2) peace in the Middle East.

Happy Holidays!

:manatee:
dcgruver is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #3688
weezy baby :]
Gifted

tigertine95 is on a distinguished road

I wish i could have a yorkie puppy and I wish that people who dont normally have a good holidady had the best one this year!
tigertine95 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #3689

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

My first wish would be the ultimate!!! It would be great for soo many and is just a little selfish... My first wish would be for the War in Iraq to be over and everyone stationed and fighting over there would be back home safe and sound!!! My brother is over ther right now and it would be the best to have him home here where he belongs safe at home for the holidays... I know as soo many other families know that the needs of sooo many count on these brave men and women for peace and the hope of a better world for them in which to live... But the wishes of a few would have them back at home safe and out of harms way!!!

For my 2nd wish... Since I've been out of work since Feb "08" not that I'm complaining as most of my free time, between job interviews and family time, is spent here on WI or on WW... But I would have to use my second wish to get a job... Something I enjoy doing and something with job security..(HEY I wonder if GANZ is hiring??? LOL)...

Anyway since there are only two (2) wishes per entry.... I am just going to hope beyond hope that EVERYONE'S WISHES COME TRUE and that everyone has a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!!!
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 11:21 AM   #3690
hotsummer2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my friend would get something great this holiday season.
My wish is to get excellent grades.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!