Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #3461
Webkinz :)

mrstigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Thank you for this contest . I wish I win the jelly bean jar.My other wish is that Webkinz give a free pet to all its menbers as a special THANK YOU .
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #3462
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

I wish for myself to be more patient and I wish that my brother gets a job. He's been unemployed for many months, and he has a bunch of kids and a mortgage.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #3463
Team <3 Alice <

sydney570 is on a distinguished road

wow what a great contest idea

i wish for me that i will be able to win a cheeky dog on ebay

and i wish that at least 100 people will be able to find a job because they were blown off by a large corperation.
sydney570 is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #3464
dylanpochy

Dpochy is an unknown quantity at this point

My whish is to get straight A's and do good in school and my other whish is for my memaw is for her to get better very soon!!!!! Merry Chrismas!!!!!!
Dpochy is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #3465
flower2367 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is to stay healthy and my wish for my family is that they stay healthy and safe.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #3466

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Happy Holidays everyone

the 1st wish would be for my husband to get a rulling (sooner rather than later) in his favor from his arbitration hearing and therby get his job back.

the 2nd would be for familys with loved ones who are disabled or medically fragile....that the New Year find them well and at home with their familys rather than in a hospital and that there be progress in the search for a cure or treatment if it's something that can be treated.

Peace to all
Deb :clyde:
catlady82467 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 11:32 AM   #3467
Lil Kinz
CandyQueen92 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that i can get a job to help out my family

my mom has had a hurt back for a long time so wish that they will do something to fix it
CandyQueen92 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #3468

froggirl29 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello, i am new here. i just found this site and i am so excited about this. i have been a proud owner of webkinz for two years now,and think this whole experience is so fun. i am so excited about contests also, i have been commenting to webkinz that they should do more contests. I think the last one they did was the lost arties artifacts one. Anyways thanks for putting up this site and i hope that i am in the right area to be entered in the conest. I would like to say Happy Holidays everyone!!!!i hope everyone had a great holiday as I did. :rdr: My wish for myself would be to follow through with schooling. I wish to complete it and become the best midwife, that i can be.

the wish tht i have for someone else would be for my daughter, that she will always feel the spirit and the magic of Christmas. That the joy that she felt on Christmas morning would be the same joy she feels everyday.

Thanks for this contest, this is fun!!!!!
froggirl29 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #3469
Willow2008

:el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1:
View Post Originally Posted by froggirl29
hello, i am new here. i just found this site and i am so excited about this. i have been a proud owner of webkinz for two years now,and think this whole experience is so fun. i am so excited about contests also, i have been commenting to webkinz that they should do more contests. I think the last one they did was the lost arties artifacts one. Anyways thanks for putting up this site and i hope that i am in the right area to be entered in the conest. I would like to say Happy Holidays everyone!!!!i hope everyone had a great holiday as I did. :rdr: My wish for myself would be to follow through with schooling. I wish to complete it and become the best midwife, that i can be.

the wish tht i have for someone else would be for my daughter, that she will always feel the spirit and the magic of Christmas. That the joy that she felt on Christmas morning would be the same joy she feels everyday.

Thanks for this contest, this is fun!!!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #3470
sefoo

sefoo is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for someone else would go to my dad... I wish he wouldn't have MS anymore.

My wish for myself... I hope that I can stay working for the same company when I move in a few weeks!
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!