Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #3441
I roxursox=)
Webkinz :)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Great Contest

My wish is- To make sure i will always feel good about myself even when I'm older

My Dad- Its been a very tough year for him with work and all so I want him to catch up on the work he missed during this year

My Mom- Thanks for always being there for me and I want to keep her in great health
Basketball811 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #3442

Mina89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Hello my name is mina89 and i would love to enter in this contest I had never entered in a webkinzinsider contest so I'm kind of new to this! One thing that I wish for and hope it comes true is that my Mom has my little brother without anything to go wrong. He is a heathy baby and has a loving caring family. I do not have a wish for myself because I already have everything I've always wanted, a loving family that cares for me, great friends, wonderful pets (Grace my bosten terrier and Marley my rare cat!),my house and everything thats in it! One thing I want for my webkinz not me is the tea set. Hopfully you pick me!!

Sincerly,
Mina89

Old 12-28-2008, 09:39 AM   #3443

cookie846 is an unknown quantity at this point

a wish for me is that i get a new areopostal shirt and sweter cause they have a nice fell to them
a wish for someone else is for all the under privleged children around the world that they have a happy christmas merry christmas to one thing i wish for my webkniz is a tea set i hope you pick meClick the image to open in full size. all

Last edited by cookie846; 12-28-2008 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: forgot to put something in
Old 12-28-2008, 09:45 AM   #3444
Lil Kinz
mockythebird445 is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish is that I have a safe new year

and my other wish is that Everyone in the world has a safe and fun holiday season.
mockythebird445 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:46 AM   #3445
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

For me, I wish we can move into a new house by the end of the next year
For my grandparents, I wish they make it to their 60th anniversary in good health.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #3446
cabulous

cabulous is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I can find a way to get my new hockey jersey signed by the player.

I wish for my coworker who was just told there's a huge chance that she's going blind will be able to delay this as long as possible.

-cabulous-
cabulous is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:50 AM   #3447
george456

george456 is an unknown quantity at this point

a wish for me is that i achive my 2009 goals and that lisa gets cured from cancer
george456 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #3448
crazycat777

crazycat777 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Wish for myself: That I never need to have another scope or biopsey at the hopital (or anywhere!) For years and years, if at all.

Wish for my Great-Grandma: That the surgery and stuff on her eyes will be over soon.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!
crazycat777 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:56 AM   #3449
SweetTamale
Lil Kinz

SweetTamale is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for this contest opportunity!

My personal wish for myself is to have the focus I need this year to accomplish my goals. It seems like every year I lose track of what I need to do, and I get further behind. So this year I hope I can keep sight of what's important.

My wish for someone else is for my friend, Ann. I wish she will find great health this year and much joy. It seems 2008 started and ended sadly for her, and I hope that 2009 will be full of happiness and surprises.
SweetTamale is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 10:09 AM   #3450
meah has a spectacular aura about

I wish for financial stability for myself during these uncertain economic times.

I wish for my cousin who has been very ill to be able to find peace and comfort at last.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!