Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #3121
Webkinz :)

golden75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I wish for myself that can become one of insider's major collectors and post my awesome house!( in my dreams, my house isn't that great!)
I wish for other children in the owrld who have gone through abuse, neglect, or foster care that they can feel safe where ever they are and know that at least one person cares about them during this holiday season and the coming year!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #3122
gsf
Lil Kinz
gsf is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My first post here - ever!!!

For myself and my family and friends: first and foremost - good health.

For others: a return to financial stability and plentiful honest work for those who need and want it.

A happy holiday season for everyone!!!

gsf
Old 12-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #3123
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

This is a really great thread! I think everyone's wishes are really interesting.
For me; I wish to be an author. I think I've got a little talent in literature, except I've never actually finished a story.
For someone else; I wish for my friends from school (I can't say their names) grow to live interesting lives (my friends and I are all still kids, so our futures are pretty undecided).
I hope this is what I'm supposed to do. :]
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #3124

heiresscutie is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish: I wish for my grandmother with Leukemia gets better.
My friend's wish: Her mother is sick and has a 50-50 chance of living so I wish her mom would get better. She was in the hospital for Christmas.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:39 PM   #3125
Lil Kinz
xdancinqueenx is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Wow great contest! It's great that your giving away all this awesome stuff.

I wish for there to be no traffic on my way upstate. i can't wait to see my best friend ("my distant sister") for New Years.

I wish my cousins would have a fun time at my other cousins house. My other cousin can sometimes be a bit of a bother, so I hope they all get everything they want, and they have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Old 12-26-2008, 09:41 PM   #3126

pinkpower00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my cuzin will be ok with his mom getting married after his dad died.
I wish that a local girl will get better after being told she will die from her cystic fibrosis.
pinkpower00 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:41 PM   #3127

adiern is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello --

1) I wish that the troops over seas stay safe and have a wonderful holiday.

2) I wish that my beautiful three young boys grow up to be kind, considerate and loving grown men.

Happy Holiday to all!!!!:gr:
adiern is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #3128
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

First I want to thank WI so much for this wonderful contest. My wish for myself would be to win the lottery, and I would wish for my mum to have a much better year this year than last.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:49 PM   #3129

jaypeople is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself, I wish for a family reuion so I can see my sisters and Mom/Dad all together again. So my kids can meet their cousins again.

For my husbands family to learn and understand forgiveness.
jaypeople is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #3130

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

In the 2009 I wish to be a heathier person. I will eat healthy and exercise more on my new Wii Fit (which is so much fun!)

My other wish is for my grandpa who has been very ill lately. I hope that he starts to feel better soon!
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!