Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #3081
millerdjdk
Webkinz :)

♥Webkinzgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Great contest ! Awesome prizes ^^

My wish for me is to enjoy life and take it slowly because sometimes I can get out of control.

My wish for a friend is for my friend Amber who has been suffering relationship problems and I wish her the best.

Thanks again WI, Wendy, Justin and all the mods. Have a very Merry and Safe Holiday season!
♥Webkinzgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #3082
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

My first wish is that my niece makes it through her deployment in Iraq and comes home to us and her husband safe and sound (same wish for all the rest serving over there as well).

My second wish is that my best friend finds peace of mind. She was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and while it was caught early it will be 5 years before she can be called a survivor. Since cancer runs in her family she fears her daughters will one day get the same diagnosis. I want her to have peace of mind to know she will be okay and that her daughters won't face this dreaded disease.

lilbrat1 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #3083
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

For me I wish for a dachshund webkinz, and for my sis, a (real) dog!

Thanks for all the contests that you guys do!:manatee::ppony:
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #3084
Lil Kinz
Furrington is an unknown quantity at this point

I am wishing to get engaged and I am wishing for my friend to recover quickly from having her wisdom teeth removed.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #3085
Lil Kinz
purplepanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

For me I wish that my parents would stop fighting so much.
And for my sister I wish she will have money to go to collage
purplepanda is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #3086
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

You guys are awesome. Great contest. For me I wish to have the strength to heal from losing my cat who just passed away. I miss him terribly.

My second wish is for my son who is in the Army and was injured and cannot walk. I pray that he will heal completely and be able to walk again.
codylan is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #3087
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

For myself, I wish for health, both physical and financial.

For my brother, I wish him at least one thing in his life that gives him joy.
Sepphira is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #3088

goodlookin96 is an unknown quantity at this point

This contest is really interesting :-)
My wish is that I would get to see my big brother soon, because I didn't get to see him on Christmas like I normally would.
My second wish is that one of my best friend's years at school would be better because she is having trouble with some kids at school.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #3089
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for hosting another great contest! I have two holiday wishes. One for myself is that I persevere with my new job, and hopefully it will become easier. And the wish for someone else, is that a family member starts going back to church.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:44 PM   #3090
Lil Kinz
GoGreen345 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope that I can go to Africa and do charity and missionary work.:cdee

I hope that the poor, starving orphans in Africa, who have lost their parents to AIDS, or other dieases, will find a home, get nourishment, and an education. I also wish that fighting and persecution there will stop against all religions and ethnicities.
GoGreen345 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!