Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 11:21 AM   #2931
Webkinz :)
tinydancer9454 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

i wish that i could get a new phone and
i wish for world peace
tinydancer9454 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #2932

LadyHiss is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I keep my job in this difficult economy and I wish my brother a long and happy marriage
LadyHiss is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #2933
I'm not Gifted Yet!

Webkinz Lover 925 is on a distinguished road

Cool contest! My wish is that, one day, I will get to meet the cast of Twilight! And my other wish is that they find a cure for diabetes. One of my very good friends has diabetes and so does Nick Jonas.
Webkinz Lover 925 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #2934
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

My wish is that my crush will like me back (i know it sounds shallow but it means so much to me)
my wish for my dad is that his basketball team wins the playoffs this year so that he can finally believe in them again.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #2935
Rebbittz
Gifted

kendylynn is on a distinguished road

What a great contest! Thank you for creating this!

Wish #1 I am wishing for myself to get healthy so I am not depressed anymore!

Wish #2 I am hoping my husband will take good care of himself so my family can heal in peace!
kendylynn is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #2936
MandaA515 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My wish for someone else is for my mother.......she is having a hard time right now and I wish that in the future she will have more money, a job, and a good boyfriend.

But my wish for myself is for me to find my lost dog that someone stole.....he is important to my family.

Thank you WI! Bye! Thanks again! And good luck to everybody else who entered and may your wishes come true!
MandaA515 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #2937
Rebbittz
Gifted

kendylynn is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Lover 925
Cool contest! My wish is that, one day, I will get to meet the cast of Twilight! And my other wish is that they find a cure for diabetes. One of my very good friends has diabetes and so does Nick Jonas.
What a wonderful wish I know people with Diabetes too! I didn't know Nick Jonas had it though! What a great wisher you are!
kendylynn is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #2938
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I am wishing for my step-dad for a happy fun-filled break ( for me)

I am wishing for my friend to be happy and things to get better for her since her parents just recently got divorced and she is depressed. (my friend)
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:32 AM   #2939
MandaA515 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

View Post Originally Posted by kendylynn
What a wonderful wish I know people with Diabetes too! I didn't know Nick Jonas had it though! What a great wisher you are!
The estore is not a rip off. Sorry Wendy and Justin I just had to tell her that. But how is it a rip off.....huh? Oh and Wendy.......this sin't my wish......LOL!
MandaA515 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #2940
ooo Hoooo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Moma Roe will become famous soon enough

This is awesome Wendy!

I can't even think of a thing to wish for myself! I got my Christmas bonus at the last second. I got 5 new Webbies from my Husband for Christmas. And, most of all, I saw a Christmas miracle right before my eyes when my dear friend mckylee woke from her coma and was able to return home in time for Christmas!

My wish for others would be that they can all have the things they wished for here. Reading through some of them brought tears to my eyes. Things are rough all over our country.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!