Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 03:56 AM   #2871
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

This is a wonderful contest. I love reading the wonderful wishes.

My wish is for my family to be healthy. We have been sick with colds, flu, etc. this month and I would love nothing better than good health.

My other wish is for all who have lost loved ones this year. My heart goes out to each and every one. My wish for the loved ones left behind is that they would have peace in their hearts and strength for each day.

A BIG thanks to WI for being an extended family and for making so many fun wishes come true.
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 04:03 AM   #2872
Lil Kinz
kandikisses22 is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish ,,,,, i would gladly give my wish to someone else so their wish can come true,,since i have everything i need the love of my family

my wish to someone else,,,,is that they are blessed with a lot of love from family and friends,,everyone need to know someone cares
Old 12-26-2008, 04:32 AM   #2873
Lil Kinz
Paula Fain is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm Paula,
My wish for me is HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
I know for most of us we are 2-3 paychecks away from a downward cycle to being homeless. I wish for a place that can help people and families start over, to be able to gain dignity, inner peace and become a productive member to society.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:39 AM   #2874
poo4afew
Webkinz :)

poo4afew is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish is for a better marriage before it melts apart any farther! it will be 23 yrs in jan, i dont wanna give up! so thats my wish! i love contests! it makes all the people think more about whats important in life!! huggs and thanks again for this great contesthuggs ***

if i could have a second wish id wish for better health!
huggs *** :ccat:

---------- poo4afew added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

my wish would be for better health! and if i got a second wish it would be for my marriage to not break apart! its been almost 23 ys in jan!
my next wish is that this one makes it through this time! the last one said it didnt and i had to redo it! so lets see what happens! huggs :ccat:

---------- poo4afew added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

id wish for everyone to have everything they needed! good luck for everyone! :ccat: huggs ***

Last edited by poo4afew; 12-26-2008 at 05:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
poo4afew is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:59 AM   #2875
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Thank-you for this fun and easy contest!
The wish for myself is.... I am hoping and praying that my married daughter and gd can come stay with us when here husband deploys (I miss her!)!
I wish for my other 2 daughters (college and lots younger!) that their older sister and niece comes home when her husband deploys (they miss her too!).
My WW id is GoldGryphon
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 06:14 AM   #2876
love being a
Gift Guru

abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!

i wish for my frein NRA the sketch window and for myself id love the blue draggy and thanks so much what a great contest u and justin never sese to amaze me u are awesome peps with out u i would have no wi and some of the most ewonderful freinds ever
abbotkid is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 06:26 AM   #2877

Frappie has disabled reputation

My wish for someone else is for my wife, that she will be blessed. Her mom is in the hospital dying of respiratory failure, no child should have to suffer that during Christmas.

My wish for myself is more great family relations and great new friends.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:34 AM   #2878
pixlepix is an unknown quantity at this point

wish for me : I can comvince my parents to let me buy pokemon cards
wish for others : I hope everyone has a happy holiday season

also where do you get these prizes
Old 12-26-2008, 07:41 AM   #2879
dabestcowlover
Lil Kinz
dabestcowlover1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the contest is a great idea!

My wishes for Christmas is:

For me: I wish I can see my dad. I haven't seen him for almost two years.

For someone else: I wish that my family will get along without getting *****.

---------- dabestcowlover1 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!

Last edited by dabestcowlover1; 12-26-2008 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dabestcowlover1 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:46 AM   #2880
Mekare
Mekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond repute

I wish to find the amythest pendant my husband got my for my birthday that I lost, the next day.

I wish that my mother gets better from bronchitis soon.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!