Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #2831
Webkinz :)
bigmanvan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I wish for me luck in a job search.

I wish for peace in the hearts of some neighbors of ours going thru some hard financial times.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #2832
J3VF is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

For myself I wish for a new webkinz .For someone else I wish for my grandma to get better (she's sick).
J3VF is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 10:59 PM   #2833
Lil Kinz
iluv2drinkmilk is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I'm wishing to be a basketball player! Ray Allen is my idel. He is on the Boston Celtics! YipppppEEEEE!
Old 12-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #2834
Mad at Ganz!

catekinz will become famous soon enough

My wish is to move back to my home state where I grew up and be close to my family again after being away for 5 years.

For someone else: I wish for my brother-in-law to be able to find a good job so he can support his family. He got caught in the layoff's
catekinz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #2835
Lil Kinz
bubbapretty is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow where do these items come from? They are cool!!!1

---------- bubbapretty added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

My wish came true..... For my family to have a slowww and relaxed Christmas.
For others.... to remember to slow down and not get caught up in all the parties and shopping and to just be with your family !

Last edited by bubbapretty; 12-25-2008 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bubbapretty is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #2836
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i LOVE this contest
for christmas i would like a wiii (wich i got) andthe economic recession were in to stop soon
galpalm is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #2837
Lil Kinz
mom23js is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish for me is, my husband is a truckdriver and we have 3 kids, i wish he could have a job where he was home every night. and my wish for someone else is i wish that everyone could have health care insurance.
mom23js is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #2838
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

I wish for good timing for my daughter's heart procedure and I wish for a heart for the 5 month old baby I just saw on the news.
FraggleMom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #2839

WebkinzRockPup is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I will achevive my goal of learning how to dive off the 10 and 16 foot dive into the dive pool(16 ft.) at my pool this summer.

I wish that my aunt's dog in New York recovers from her doggie "cold" soon, because I know how much she means to my aunt and soon-to-be uncle.
WebkinzRockPup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:18 PM   #2840
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

My first wish already came true. My husband has been out of the country for 7+ months...that is all my kids asked for this Christmas...well he was able to get home for a couple of weeks and surprise the kids. Now my parents, husband, and girls...we are all safe under one roof...LOVED.

My second wish is for all to have a safe season...to really look around, breathe deeply, appreciate and tell the ones you care for how you feel. That this year won't fly by without us all taking it in, enjoying our times together.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!