Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #2581
Webkinz :)

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My wish- A cell phone
A wish for my BFF- She doesn't get webkinz things to often, so I wish she could get more things for her webkinz for X-mas.
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #2582
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

i wish to have a great christmas because my brother is sick so that's what i want
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #2583
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

My wish for myself is that I get a good grade on my history project

My wish for a friend is that her broken foot heals soon

spearmint
spearmint is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #2584
Lil Kinz
catten is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I would really like to get a donation made in my name to Heifer, an organization that, when you give enough money to them, they can donate and animal in your name to people who need the animal. I would love it if my friend could get whatever she wants (I don't know what she wants, but she is hoping for a Wii sometime in her life, but not now...) because she doesn't get that many gifts, so it would be nice if she could get something she really wanted for the holiday season. I love Christmas, and I would also love it if my love of Christmas could be spread around to other people.

Thanks for this opportunity,

catten--- These are some of my pets... the others, you are missing from your selection list...(penguin and pink poodle):chi::gr:
catten is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #2585
rayray31996

rayray31996 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish- for people all around the world have a great Christmas
My wish for my friend- that she gets almost everything she wanted for Christmas
Old 12-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #2586
Lil Kinz
dreamweaver4501 is an unknown quantity at this point

:trigger: I already received my wish for Christmas by having my whole family together.

My other wish of good health is for my son-in-law who might need surgery on his knee.
dreamweaver4501 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #2587
Lil Kinz
catten is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go wi!!!!
catten is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:02 PM   #2588
I'm a
Gift Guru

Hercules is a jewel in the roughHercules is a jewel in the rough

I wish for myself to plan & have more fun family together time.

My wish for someone else is for my niece, that she doesn't have to go back to the hospital again.
Hercules is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #2589
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

First, Happy Holidays to all!

I'm here racking my brain thinking of something to wish for myself. I hope this counts...

My father was diagnosed with stage 2 COPD recently. He is having a hard time adjusting to the lifestyle changes he has to make. He is never feeling well and has chronic bronchitis. I guess my wish would be that he is able to feel well and function fairly normally. I wish that he will be around to spend many, many, many, many more Christmas holidays with us.

My wish for someone else would be for everyone in general. I wish peace and happiness for all. I wish good health. I wish for better financial times. I hope and pray that everyone makes it through this very difficult time with their heads above water.

Thank you all.
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #2590
lexi1096
lexikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Holiday Contest!!
Good Luck to everyone! happy Holidays

For me, I wish to have a great christmas with my fam and for my fam over seas to have a safe and joyous holiday

A wish for someone else is that they have someone that loves them and someone to spend the holidays with

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good one!!

Last edited by lexikinz; 12-25-2008 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: yellow was not legible and the size was to small all good now
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!