Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #2451
Lil Kinz
roxygirl116 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

For my first wish:

Me: I hope I can get a new Orca Whale Webkinz for Christmas. It will make number 25 on my webkinz.

Someone Else: I'd like to wish my mom a Wish to Good luck. She is in Nursing School and she needs to pass. She's in her last 6 weeks and on her HESI exam. Pray for her!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #2452
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

quite frankly, i can't think of anything that i would wish for myself... from my stand point, i may have lot more than many others out there in this economy, and i feel already blessed..

my wish for someone else..... to have the best new year and overcome any adversities that this
struggling economy may have brought you.

thanks wendy for this wonderful contest.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:52 PM   #2453
Webkinz :)
Bgishy is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I love Webkinz Insider for the amazing people who come up with such great contests and for making the best Webkinz site on the internet! Happy Holidays! YOU GUYS AND GALS ROCK!!!!

My wishes:

~~I wish that every member could win at least one prize this year!

~~For myself I wish I could loose some weight ~~~~have more joy in my life... and of corse... win stuff!!
Bgishy is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #2454
Lil Kinz
MsPrissy08 is an unknown quantity at this point

You asked us to make 2 wishes, one for ourselves and one for someone else. I do not wish for anything for myself. I lost my job back in April of this past year after being with the company for 6 years and my loving boyfriend told me that I did not have to get a job that he would support me and my 2 kids (an 8 year old and 7 year old). Upon him allowing me to do this I am able to go to school full time (to get a degree to be an elementary teacher), be a Boy Scout Leader, be a Girl Scout Troop Leader, and be a Room Parent for one of my kids teachers. I feel very blessed to be able to this since the economy is in such bad shape and a lot of people are experiencing such hard times! By him allowing me to take on all these activities I am able to give to the community and instill values and life lessons to my Girl and Boy Scouts along with being a posivite role model within our community. So therefore I would like to make my 2 wishes for other people. The first wish I would like to make is for those that are having financial problems may they be able to keep their head up and fight through it! The second wish I want to wish for is those that are terminally ill may they find a cure for their illness and have a full recovery! So these are my two wishes. Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone!
MsPrissy08 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #2455
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

Wish for myself:
Get itunes to work

Wish for someone else:
To have a good Christmas and to be safe
boneek is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #2456

pandakittyluv14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome contest!

My wish for myself is to have a very good academic year in 2009 and beyond because I haven't done my best this year....

My wish for others is for THE POLAR BEARS TO SURVIVE!!!!
pandakittyluv14 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #2457
wait for it
Gifted

pchy has a spectacular aura aboutpchy has a spectacular aura about

My wish for my husband: that my mother in law would change her ways and their could be peace in our family. It really hurts him that his mom is so mean and nasty (his words) and that she and i do not get along.

My wish for me: That i could get pregnant and have another child.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #2458
Lil Kinz
1drdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My wish for others is that all children in the world will grow up in safe, secure, and nuturing environments where they are protected from harm, and taught to love and have compassion for other people, especially those who are less fortunate than themselves.

My wish for myself is that I will get to be back in my favorite school full time so I can help all of the kids there who need my services, and not be spread so thin trying to meet the emotional, academic, and social needs of all students in two huge schools. ??? now, towhen my wishes come true!

1drdog
Old 12-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #2459

MileyLove1996 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I would meet Robert Pattinson!

And I wish that my friend, Taylor, would have a great Christmas!
MileyLove1996 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:28 PM   #2460
Lil Kinz
cbenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Webkinz for running the contest. I am new so I hope I am doing this right!

I wish for myself a less stressful year.

And I wish for my husband a speedy recovery from surgery!

cbenny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!