Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #2381
Lil Kinz
deenciogirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

hey i am riley and i love all the items you put out for people to get... i really hope i have a chance to win one of your great prizes!!!!!!
a wish i make for myself is that my dislocated kneecap heals
my next wish is for my friends cousin REMY she has been sick for a really long time and i hope she gets better
i really hope these wishes come true, and i have much much more wishes for other people and i hope they all come true so we all have a wonderful CHRISTMAS!!!!!

i hope your christmas is great too!!!
BYE!!!
:easter::bas::gecko:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #2382
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

Happy Holidays and Good Wishes for the Season!

My wish for myself - actually came true - and that was to have a "Family" Christmas. We were able to travel to California and to Nevada to see our parents and siblings!

My wish for others is for my husband and all those affected by the state of our economy! I hope that in 2009, he will still have a job as he works in the automotive industry and that all of those unemployed, find work and all of those with jobs, keep them! Here's hoping January 1st at 12:00am is the start of a happy new year for all!
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #2383
Webkinz :)

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

I teach first grade, so my wishes are related to elementary school-

I wish every child would have their basic needs met (food, shelter, clothing) and they would know what it is to love and be loved.

I wish I can make it through this year without feeling I need to leave teaching as a profession (and a calling).

Blessed Christmas to all,
Always,
Sadieroo
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #2384
whistlemonkie is an unknown quantity at this point

My Christmas Wish List

1.) For myself, I wish that I am able to make a difference in the special education classrooms that I will be student teaching in this upcoming Spring Semester, and in turn, be able to find a teaching job after graduation that will put me closer to my family.

2.) I have several dear friends that I have wishes for - my best friend in TX, I hope she finds that her life is not a waste of time and discovers something to strive for; my close friend, I hope he finds the courage to seek help so he can overcome the bad habits to which he is addicted; and I wish safe travels for all my friends and family traveling throughout the holiday season.
whistlemonkie is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #2385
Lil Kinz
spacemonkey101 is an unknown quantity at this point

for my wish it would be to make a difference in the world and start a chain reaction of kindness :kanga::bdog::ccat::abn::e aster::gwolf:

for my friend who has parents that got in a car accident and they lost all there Christmas presents and there parents are badly injured.
spacemonkey101 is offline Male
Old 12-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #2386
Justmedee is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is that Auntie Cathy will be ok after her Chemo...

My wish for someone else - is for Auntie Cathy - that she be ok after Chemo.

They're the same, I know, but it's a wish that affects us both
Justmedee is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #2387
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

My first wish is for my brother, I hope that he will be safe at his new job.

My wish for me, is that I hope I will get better and that my mom will too.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited by skatergirl80; 12-24-2008 at 05:27 PM..
Old 12-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #2388

storm123456789 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this contest, here is just ONE of my many wishes for me and others!

My Wish for me would be to be able to live a day as a blind or deaf person to experiance every thing they have to go through.

For everyone else I wish those who needed help would get the help that they needed and people who don't need special help would try to help cure uncurable diseases like cancer and Diabetes. People Want to live life as long as they can. So Live Life To The Fullest!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #2389
Lil Kinz
mdlovedogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

I wish for a wonderful holiday seaon for myself.
I wish for my friend to feel better this holiday season. She is sick with a stomach virus.

mdlovedogs

rock on this holiday season

#1 fan
mdlovedogs is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #2390

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you for having this great contest and Happy Holidays!

My Wish is that I can continue to keep a good grade average for the second half of the year at school when I go back.

My wish for someone else is for my sister, and I wish she gets cured from Autism and she soon learns to talk and can interact more with us (my family).
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!