Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #1851
Webkinz :)

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

This is my first post! It is a great Christmas present for everyone
I wish to have extra time to spend with my son during this Christmas time. I wish for my son to know the world as a happy place like Webkinz!

:ccat:Outdoor Kitty Sam
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #1852
Webkin572

bdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Good contest!

I wish for myself to get the webkinz brown cow!

I wish for my sister, Mindy to stop smoking.

Hope I win!
bdawg is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 11:06 PM   #1853
Gifted

kinzqueen89 is on a distinguished road

For me, I wish for the rest of my Christmas break to be relaxing and I wish for my dad that he would get the job he applied for because it would make him much happier than the one he has now! Merry Christmas!
kinzqueen89 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:06 PM   #1854
tp317 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this contest. It is important at this time of year to think of others.

For someone else, I heard today about a girl, about 7 years old, who had a brain tumor last year. She seems to be doing better after her surgery, but now her mother has been diagnosed with brain cancer and only has a few weeks to live. So my wish for her is that she will make it to the new year and they will be blessed this Christmas season.

For myself, I just graduated from school, so I wish I would find a new job!
tp317 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #1855
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I wish that we can travel safely to my inlaws tomorrow. I also wish that my sister's hubbie finds a perfect new job--and fast!!!

kigz is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #1856
Gift Guru

m9piggy9m is on a distinguished road

i wish to get all A's and to keep on doing well in school

and i wish that everyone here at webkinzinsider has a veryyy happy holidays and that my cousins have a safe trip coming up to michigan
Old 12-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #1857
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

For me, I wish for wisedom to be the best parent possible.

For everyone else, I'd like to quote Amy Grant's Christmas song, Grown Up Christmas list,

"No more lives torn apart,
and wars would never start,
and time would heal all hearts.

And everyone would have a friend,
And right would always win,
And love would never end!
this is my grown up Christmas wish."
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #1858
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Great contest! Thanks for keeping us on our toes with them!

For myself: I wish for my financial troubles to be over.
For another: I wish for a Christmas miracle for my friend's very young niece.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #1859
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

I wish to enjoy the holidays with my family.

I wish all the soldiers who can't be home with their families a happy and safe Christmas.

thank you for yet another fabulous contest
scienter is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #1860

basbunch is on a distinguished road

I wish for my youngest daughter (who is an avid Webkinz collector) to find inner peace and joy as she seems so unhappy.
For myself really I'd wish the latter or for the right words/actions as a parent to give my daughter exactly what she needs.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!