Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #1791
Webkinz :)
madargus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Happy Holidays!:easter:
madargus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #1792
GelertGal is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I get a tablet for Christmas. (I love to draw )
My dad has arthritis and back problems, and my mom has skin cancer, I hope they get better.
GelertGal is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #1793
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I wish for me to be able to find a Dr. who will see me regardless of my lack of insurance

I wish for everyone a happy holiday season no matter how you spend it.
dustysky is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #1794
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Great contest!

My wish for myself is that I be a better Wife & Mother.

And my wish for someone else is that my children have a great Christmas and remember the real reason for the holiday.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #1795
Lil Kinz
MissyGoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Great contest!

I wish that their could be a smile on everyone's face this Christmas.

By the way.. have a very Merry Christmas this year
Old 12-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #1796
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My first wish is for Everyone-I wish all of you, my family, and friends a very Happy and Blessed 2009.

My second is wish is a personal one. I hope that I can find a job that I can work from home and that pays decent. I want to be able to help my husband out with all of the financial matters in our family.
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:10 PM   #1797
carfish123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My first wish I would do is a cure for cancer.I would really want all the cancer pasins to get better and heather with this redimy.That same wish with the cure for all cancers in this world.Without no repeat no sideafackes.That would help a lot of people with cancer.Another wish I would want is health and luck.Since most people have not got the best luck this year.And not every one has good health.Those are my wishes.:cmunk::abn::deer::g s::kanga:

---------- carfish123 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

happy holidays

Last edited by carfish123; 12-23-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
carfish123 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #1798

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sponsering another contest, you guys are the best! Hope you all at WI have a wonderful holiday.

My wish for myself : that my dad who suffers from Parkinson's will be able to enjoy a Christmas with the family and have a "good day", for him and all of the family.

My wish for someone else is : that my mother-in-law, who is battling cancer, will feel well enough to enjoy her Christmas with her grandchildren.

I realize this sounds kind of down, talking about illness, but it means something special to me. : )

sarinsmom and mom to 11 other Webkinz kids
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #1799

CCFC is on a distinguished road

I wish for Christmas to be able to get the cheeky cat for Christmas, and some other webkinz.

I wish for my sister to get all the webkinz so she can be rich on Webkinz World.
CCFC is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #1800
Lil Kinz

wkg11 is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself I wish the girl of my dreams will love me back.

And I wish for everyone to have a Merry Christmas exspecially poor and orphan children!

It was hard to pick but the other one for myself would have been to get the cheeky dog webkinz!

Love,
wkg11
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!