Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 09:00 PM   #1721
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My wish is now I've finally finished with going back to school, that I find a job quickly

My wish for someone else is for my sister. She just found out she has a blown disk in her back; we are all hoping she can avoid surgery.
white5072 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #1722
tesscow
Gift Guru

TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for a great contest!

My wish for me is that we will sell our house soon. (DH has been living 4 hours away from me and the kids since Nov 1 2007... waiting on our house to sell so we can move back with him!)

My wish for someone else is my dear Godmother -- they are fostering a darling 1 year old and trying to adopt him. She can't have any of her own.
TessCow is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #1723
Webkinz :)
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish my grandaughter her very best Chstimas ever. She is 4 and has never seen Santa before this year. I also have never been with her at Christmas before. Her mother hasn't been home for Christmas in at least 8 years, she is 24 now and my husband and I are joyous over this. I know this may not sound like a wish, but it is the greatest blessing one could wish for. I then wish for a friend of mine who is down on her luck, that she will be totally blessed this Christmas season. I hope this makes two, but could multiply by to ast least 12. God bless everyone and no matter what I know this will be MY best Christmas in 8 years!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #1724

Mykayla005 is on a distinguished road

My wish for me is that I keep my best friend Courtney (Dont ask)

And my wish for someone else is for my Mommy, To keep having awesome days at work and to not get fired ( People getting fired at her work)
Mykayla005 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:05 PM   #1725

rr47jh is on a distinguished road

For me: I wish I could find yarn in the right dye lot to finish my blanket.
For someone else: I wish for a new J. K. Rowling book. It would thrill countless people around the world.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:05 PM   #1726
Lil Kinz
monkeegrl92 is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish for myself is i wish i will continue doing good in school
and my wish for some one else is i wish my friend and his family can get threw all the things they're struggling with

merry christmas!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:05 PM   #1727
tjonthebeach

tjonthebeach is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

My two wishes are:

1. They find a cure for all childhood diseases
2. I don't want anything for myself, I just want all the needy children of the world to have full little tummies, warm beds and safe havens not just for Christmas but everyday.

thank you and have a wonderful holiday.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #1728
Mikala005

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My wish is for me to pass S.S.
My other wish is for my Mommy and Daddy, to have a GREAT christmas
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #1729
StarKatie2002
Gift Guru

StarKatie is a glorious beacon of lightStarKatie is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

My wish for myself is that I am able to find a job that I can truly enjoy in the coming year.

My wish for another is that my dad can have a much better year than the previous as related to health issues.

Thanks for another great contest!!!
StarKatie is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #1730
kellis08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for myself health and happiness and love.

And for someone else my Godmother; she has ALS and it is spreading quickly (this may be her last Christmas) I wish she not be suffering and to be happy in her last few months.
kellis08 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!