Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #1671
Webkinz :)

1232134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

For this holiday season, I wish for myself to keep striving and working hard. Even out of school, I keep writing, no matter what.

For the special someone, I wish for my best friend's mother to recover from the cancer that is back. She was gone from school for a while and now she's back. But still, she isn't feeling oh-so-well. I really want her to become better more than I want anything else because she is almost like another mother to me. She is practically the best in the world. She has already fought off cancer once, I'm praying she can again. So this year for Christmas, all I want is for my best friend's mother to recover from her fight aganist cancer.
1232134 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #1672

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

For myself I wish that God would give me back my precious 10 yr old daughter Ivy who died in an accident because He is capable of anything and everything and could if He so chose to do so. Or at least let me spend 2 minutes with her.

My wish for someone ese would be for my other two daughters that they could once again live a normal life, a life filled with fun and normal everyday things like before our beloved Ivy passed away.

We love you so much Ivy and hope you have a very Merry Christmas in Heaven with your beloved Lord and Saviour.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #1673
Starr27 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for another great contest.
My wish for others is safe travel over the Holiday season - it's messy here in the midwest.

My wish for myself is some time for a nap!!
Happy Holidays!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #1674

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
With so many kids (and adults alike) enjoying the holiday break this time of year, we wanted to run another contest to give away some fantastic virtual items!

This contest is called "Wendy's Wishlist" and will run from today, December 22nd, through December 31st, 2008.

To enter, simply post a reply on this thread and make two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

The wishes don't have to be Webkinz related, but you do have to include a wish for someone else in the interest of spreading the holiday spirit.

On New Years Day, January 1st, 2009.....40 winners (yes, 40) will be RANDOMLY chosen from all qualified entrants. The winners will then get to choose one prize from Wendy's Wishlist in the order in which they were selected. (ie. The first person drawn will get to choose first from the list, second person drawn chooses second, and so on...). Without further ado...here are the prizes!

PRIZE LIST:
1) Blue Dragster (non E-store version)
2) Webkinz Day Year 1 Print
3) Kinzville Sketched Window
4) WZ Jeans
5) Master Card Collector Trophy
6) Purple Lava Lamp
7) Blue & Yellow Grandfather Clock
8. Fancy Tea Service
9) Blue Lava Lamp
10) Blue Lava Lamp
11) Blue Lava Lamp
12) Green Lava Lamp
13) Venus Fly Trap
14) Great Gorilla Hanging Chair
15) Unicorn Magical Meadow Bed
16) Unicorn Magical Meadow Bed
17) Penguin Icy Fishing Hole Fridge
18. Shinin Rhino Truck
19) Serpentine Stream
20) Samoyed Frozen Pond
21) Grand Charmling Tree
22) Magic Charm Forest Tiara
23) Fairy Falls Fountain
24) Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
25) Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
26) Gold Card Collector Trophy
27) Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
28. Full TC1 Outfit - Hat + Jacket + Pants + Shoes
29) Space Shuttle Explorer
30) W Tales Sofa
31) Winter Fun Zingoz
32) Year 2 Print
33) Polar Plunge Poster
34) Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy
35) Jar of Super Jellybeans
36) Magical Webkinz Wardrobe
37) Wardrobe of your choice
38. Superbed of your choice
39) Superbed of your choice
40) Superbed of your choice

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on December 31st, 2008 at 11:00 pm EST and the random drawing will take place on January 1st, 2009. The winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may only enter once. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3) No rude comments about other people's wishes, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the holidays and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) As noted above, 40 winners will be selected. Those 40 winners will each get to pick ONE prize off of the prize list in the order in which they were selected.

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM WI!

Wendy & Justin
There are hundreds of people who are very ill and awaiting an organ donation for a second chance at life. When I was in my early thirties I had very little time left until the miracle of "new " donated liver saved my life and allowed me the joy of sharing now another 18 years of life with my young children who are now grown young fine men and the joy is always present. I have a son born on the 23rd Dec several years ago and relate to the true meaning of Christmas and the birth of Jesus. I wish that all those on the waiting list are given the miracle I was given and they too can celebrate the gift of each and every day they become healthy and live again. For my self I wish that everyone could treat every with respect, love , and that world hunger, torture, and disaster would be a memory put way in the past never to rear its ugly head and mankind become more compassionant. Love to all of you-Love the webkinz insider site and look to it to solve problems and share ideas. Peace and goodwill now and for ever.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #1675
Lil Kinz
zack0623 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I will get lots of Webkinz from Santa.

I wish that my cousin Ava's heart will get well soon so that she can run and play with me.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #1676
Lil Kinz
spiffyone23 is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself, I wish for a way for my friends to come with me to my brand new school next year.

For the world, I wish for money spent on golden toilets and cooled beaches to be spent on ending world hunger.
spiffyone23 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #1677

kitty5kitty5- is an unknown quantity at this point

Great contest! What a great way to start the Holiday spirit! I wish for all the homeless people in the world a very merry christmas with warmth and love. I also wish all the abandoned pets in hurricane Katrina an excellent Furever home. I met a dog that's owner, who was stationed in New Orleanes, rescued her right off the streets. I now volunteer at a shelter that helps abandoned labs. We should all do a little somthing like volunteer work to show our thanks for all the things we do have, especially when we are getting so many new things for christmas. I felt good writing that! Happy Holidays!

Last edited by kitty5kitty5-; 12-23-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: I didn't write one for myself! Am I disqualified for that? I really don't want to give up any of my wishes for the world!
kitty5kitty5- is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #1678
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I wish that I could lose some weight this year. For my grandson, I wish he could learn to play basketball so the kids would chose him to be on their team
muffy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #1679

Dabears27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope i win. Go chicago bears!! i have my own website.

I wish to get the webkinz sherbet bunny

and I wish for my dad to get the tv.

Dabears27 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #1680
ow:...
Gifted

MissHolly181 will become famous soon enough

this is sooo cool!
1. i wish that i twilight comes on DVD soon, so i can buy it,
and2. i wish that all people have a nice and plentiful Christmas, and kids everywhere get the Christmas wishes fulfilled!
MissHolly181 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!