Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #1651
Webkinz :)

missrose is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Great prizes! Great contest! What I wish for myself is that I be able to spend Christmas holidays with my family without anything bad happening. (Which, believe me. almost never happens). What I wish for other people is that everyone spend Christmas happy! Thanks! Happy holidays!

:rdr:Merry Christmas to everyone! Spread the cheer! Happy holidays!
missrose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #1652
GymnastGirl724

For myself, I'm wishing for good grades and fun times in '09.

For my family, I'm wishing for safe, non-traffic filled travel.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #1653

Anthus is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the great contest!

I wish good health for my family. For myself, I wish for a stable job.

....Anthus
Old 12-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #1654

gkickz is an unknown quantity at this point

This year for Christmas I want to be able to have a white Christmas. I've never had a white Christmas, I imagine it being magical.
For the wish I'd give someone else: I hope my best friend's dog to get better. He had surgery on his right hind leg. I'm sure his safety would let her sleep better at night. :gr:
Old 12-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #1655
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Oh my goodness, this is like the "mother load" of all contests I can't imagine having so much amazing stuff, and then giving it all away. Kudos to you for being so generous and giving, and allowing so many people to share in such amazing items.

I wish for a healthier year for myself, free from back injuries and pain. (pretty please, SantaKinz and the Lord above, hear this wish!)

And I wish for health and happiness for my husband and children, so that they may enjoy the blessings of another year.

Thank you!!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #1656

gkickz is an unknown quantity at this point

This year for Christmas I want to be able to have a white Christmas. I've never had a white Christmas, I imagine it being magical.
For the wish I'd give someone else: I hope my best friend's dog to get better. He had surgery on his right hind leg. I'm sure his safety would let her sleep better at night. :gr:

Merry Christmas!

- gkickz (that's my webkinz user)
Old 12-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #1657
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

My wish is for my hubby's business to pick up.

My other wish is for my older neighbor lady to have a healthier year.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:20 PM   #1658
Gift Guru

huskylover is just really nicehuskylover is just really nice

What a nice contest :3

my two wishes are for my family to have a great christmas and i do better in school
huskylover is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #1659
kinzfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a safe and on-time flight for friends attending their grandson's wedding in Alaska.

For myself, I wish for a new laptop that's smart enough to run Webkinz without crashing.

kinzfamily

kinzfamily is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:22 PM   #1660

trapinch55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Superbed of your choice
and
Ultimate Challenge Sports Car

i think that all online contests are cool
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!