Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #1501
Lil Kinz

Angel126766 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Hey if you post more than once then you'll get disqualified!! They just reply to you and you don't need to post your username. Hope I was help!!

-Angel126766
Angel126766 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #1502
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

my wish is for good roads for family to get here for christmas
icucme is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #1503
Webkinz :)

sftbalsweetie88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

ok so my first wish is not only for me, but everyone in buffalo. you see, we have over 5 feet of snow and people's legs are getting num and frozen from just standing outside for 10 minutes in jeans. trust me, i had that experience today. so, i guess what im wishing for is that we all stay warm!! (that counts as a wish for me, right?)
my second wish is for the soldiers in iraq and everywhere else. i wish that they get home safely so that they can be with their families for the holiday season
-----
I WISH I WISH I WISH FOR IT!!!

merry christmas everyone at WI!!!
and if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Hannakuh!
And if you celebrate neither of those, Happy Kwanza!!
MERRY CHRISTMASANAKWANZAKA!! (try saying it, its fun. lol):deer::husky:

Last edited by sftbalsweetie88; 12-23-2008 at 05:12 PM..
sftbalsweetie88 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #1504
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

For one those are some awesome prizes! Thanks for hosting!

#1: I wish that I have a safe and great life!

#2 I wish that everyone in the world will learn to stop fighting about everything and just live the way everything works out.

wwid misssurfergirl

oh and also i don't think you can post more than once because that'll allow you to have more chances to win and that's not fair.
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #1505
Lil Kinz
bunnybrat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to wish for myself a happy new year for my boyfriend and I!

For someone else I wish that my cousins would become cancer free! Two of my cousins have cancer! They are brother and sister and are going to die from cancer!
bunnybrat123 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #1506

ilychristy is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

YAY! my first contest(:
my personal wish:
i wish that the new transfer student in my science class will talk to me, and that we'll become friends

non-personal wish:
i wish that my neighbor will recover from her stroke, which happened about two weeks ago.
ilychristy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #1507
Can you C mE?

ainbowraycanape is on a distinguished road

Hi Wendy, and Merry Christmas!

If I could have one wish for myself, it would be that I can be the nicest, most helpful person I can be so that through my actions I can make the world a better place.

If I could give a wish to somebody else, I would wish that those less fortunate have a wonderful holiday season and find the real joy in the holidays, which is not presents and gifts, but love. And I hope that they can find love in the actions of those around them.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

-ainbowraycanape
ainbowraycanape is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #1508
Lil Kinz

sanjaya21 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow great contest idea wendy and justin

i wish that my friends and famiy have a great holiday an you too wendy and justin.

my second wish is that my friend who has cancer fights it and stays well for the new year. its sad.

hope you like my entrie thanks.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #1509
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

This is a fun contest!

My wish for myself for the coming year is that I will be blessed with a new grandchild!

My wish for someone else is that my dd and her dh will be able to apply for adoption in the coming year, thus helping me obtain the wish for myself!!
marcialm is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #1510
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone! My wish for myself is that there are good, clean roads for me to be able to travel safely to my family this Christmas. My wish for someone else is that I hope that all of the less fortunate people get to have a wonderful holiday season!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!