Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #1431
Lil Kinz
xolindseyyyyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My own wish is for good grades - make me and my parents happy!
My wish for others - those who are unemployed (or working part-time when they need full-time) find sufficient jobs.
xolindseyyyyyy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #1432
Hello! :)
Webkinz :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

My wish:
I REALLY want the original brown and white cheeky dog!

Wish for someone else:
I hope that all the troops in Iraq come home safe!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
'KINZRULES is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #1433
GymCat12061
Lil Kinz
GymCat12061 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Dear WebkinzInsider,
I really don't need or want much for Christmas, but what I want most of all is a cell phone so I can keep in touch with my friends and family at all times. That is my wish for myself, but the WISHES I have for others are much better. I want my best friends to have a nice Christmas and get whatever they want, I want everyone on WI to have WONDERFUL holidys, and I want them to enjoy their breaks and time with family. Plus, I want the winners of this contest to enjoy their Holidays and their prizes! Lastly, I want peace and happiness this Christmas, and I want every member of WI to recieve my Holiday Hugs! HAVE WONDERFUL, EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #1434
PINKbyVS
Gift Guru

PiNKbYvS is a jewel in the roughPiNKbYvS is a jewel in the rough

I would like to spread the love to everyone during this season!
For myself, All I want for Christmas is a MAC!
For someone else, RIP! I<3 you. It's been a hard 2 years but I will never forget you. Soon we will meet again I love you YaiYai!
Old 12-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #1435
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

I wish that me and my fiance, Taylor, continue to have a healthy, strong relation ship, and that my friend, Morgan, finds out what's giving her allergies.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:49 PM   #1436
Lil Kinz

PrincessW8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great contest idea!

I wish, for myself, to find love.

I wish, for everyone suffering in the economic slump in the U.S., to hang in there and for generous people to reach to them.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #1437
sissarah

sissarah is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that we WEREN'T having GIGANTIC economy problems so that people I know weren't layed off.

My second wish is for people who were born with terrible diseases such as maybe diabetes and sometimes cancer or I beieve AIDS so that they could have cures and live normally if they preferred.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #1438
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

All I want for myself is to spend a happy Christmas with my family...

And, for someone else, I am hoping my friend who is very ill gets better, and nothing bad happens to them...
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #1439
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

How generous! WOW--- 40 winners!

My wish for me, is that can get straight A's on my report card again!
My wish for others is that people can get jobs again! My uncle and my uncles dad lost theirs, so I hope that for them and many ohers 2009 will be a better year for the world!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

~RLG
RLG is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #1440

gabee is on a distinguished road

hi!!!!
A wish for my self is a giftcard
A wish for someone else, is world peace!
gabee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!