Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #1111
Webkinz :)

rainbow88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Great contest.
The wish for me is that I get my back surgery soon, so I can enjoy my life again with my boys.
Wish for someone else would be, that my kids have a great year and don't worry about mommy.
rainbow88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #1112
edgwood

Kinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clown

My wish for myself is to do a good job on my mid terms

A wish for another person is that my friend gets over being sick before Christmas.
Kinz Crazy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #1113

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

My wish for myself is that all my family can be together and healthy this Christmas.

My wish for someone else is for all those fighting for our country. I wish for their safety and for all of them to know that they are in my prayers and that I will be forever grateful.
jdvk is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #1114
always & forever

shanynrae will become famous soon enough

For me, I wish that I can find the courage to persue my dreams and attend college or university.
For someone else, there is a boy in the town I use to live in who I just found out has cancer. I wish he would go into remission, and be himself again. Although I no longer see him, he was an amazing person & deserved better.

Thank You : )
shanynrae is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #1115
Don't you just love

DreamsComeTrue will become famous soon enough

Hi. This is a great contest idea.

My 1st wish (for myself) is that things around my parents and myself will finally clear up. (example: fights, college, dreams, boyfriend things, fights w/ my parents. and the list could go on)

And my 2nd wish is that doctors will finally be able to find a cure for Cancer. My aunt died of brain cancer summer of 2007 and anonther one of my aunts has lung cancer right at this very moment. But she didnt get it from smoking so that is good, and she doesnt smoke either.

Last edited by DreamsComeTrue; 12-23-2008 at 11:24 AM..
DreamsComeTrue is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #1116
PrettyCDM

Dyllieman will become famous soon enough

My wish is that I can get at least one Webkinz for Christmas. My wish other wish is for Brown Santa. My wish for brown Santa is that we can raise enough money by selling Hot Chocolate for them.:gor:
Dyllieman is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #1117
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

I think it is great that you are holding this contest. These are my two wishes.

My first wish is to have it snow here where i live.

My second wish is for everyone in the world to have food and comfort for this holiday season.

Merry Christmas everyone!
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #1118
nae23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for my friends houses that they would have heat and light.And I wish that i
could help everyone who does not now jesus.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #1119
lillars
Lil Kinz
charlie2199 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would love to win!!!

my wishfor me is to get lots of A's and some B's in school.

my wish for someone else is to my cousin, he has a weird disease, and i want him to have a wonderful Christmas.
charlie2199 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #1120

optoctkid is an unknown quantity at this point

My first wish is to all the people out there who can't get with thier families to have Christmas with them that they'll have a good Christmas!

And my second wish is that I get an ipod touch!(I'm hoping!)
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!