Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #1071
pirategirl85
Webkinz :)

keh1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

For myself, I wish that I get accepted into the school I want so I can continue my work.

I also wish for tolerance and acceptance, as closed minds have ruined too many lives, and safety and quick resolutions for those people living in conflict-zones.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #1072
411weazer

beach_chick is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself i wish for a wonderful new year and that i make good choices!!!

For my dad i wish that his girlfriend will make up her mind for sure and that they get married!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #1073
hat Would Jesus Do?
Gift Guru

rockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant future

I wish that others don't ever have to worry about Autism...

I wish (for myself) continual patience, love, and understanding as we continue nurturing our own Autistic daughter.
rockwellqz4 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #1074
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I wish my family could go to Iowa and visit my family out there for Christmas and I wish that president-elect Obama will improve our economy.
panda886 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #1075
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

This is a wonderful contest. Thank you for the awesome chance!

I wish to have a christmas were nothing would go wrong, and we would all be happy. I would like to earn a little more money to use for things that we need.

I know some people who are in a lot of trouble, and went to the hospital recently. I hope that they will feel better soon and have just as good a christmas as I will have.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #1076
Ginny144 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

my 1st wish is for a kitten.
my 2nd wish is for all the homeless people, iwish that they can have the best christmas this year.
Ginny144 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #1077
Lil Kinz
catherinelover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/29! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

My first wish is that i get a very blessed Christmas Day,
and my second wish is that my dad's best friends son, Harrison, who was hit by a car, gets better from his coma very very soon. KEEP BELEIVING HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #1078
daddysgirl42098

smiller2015 is on a distinguished road

hi, ive never entered a contest before, so i hope this is okay.

my first wish, for me, is that everyone on earth could have a happy holiday, that would make me really happy, and well, i guess that could go both ways.

my second wish is that my brother could have the christmas of his dreams

thanks for reading my entry, i appretiate you guys doing contests!!
smiller2015 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #1079
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Good morning, everyone! And... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wish for myself is that I will be able to be organized and clean. My room always seems like a pit, and I can never seem to organize myself. This is kinda like my New Years resolution.

My wish for others is that this Christmas, that the Christmas story will really go out to so many people, and that they can learn the REAL meaning of Christmas!
pianolover is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #1080
gymcatskb

gymcatskb is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that more people will be able to enjoy the joy of getting a webkinz this Christmas. I have a wonderful family who gives me what i want so i wish other kids can get what they want.
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!