Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #1061
Webkinz :)
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Great Contest!!

For me, I wish for peace and tranquility (it's kind of a joke that my father-in-law always asked for that from his kids for Christmas).

And for someone else, I wish that anyone who is alone, feels alone, or has lost someone can find the strength to get through the holidays and know that there are people out there praying for them.

Happy Holidays!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #1062
tati020997
tati020997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

Thank you for hosting this AMAZING CONTEST! It is very generous of your part to do this for the community. Thanks a bunch !

For myself, I would like to wish that I spend this wonderful time of the year with my family in peace and without worry about anything else.

For others, I would like to wish my grandfather, who just had a life-threatening operation, to have a good recovery.

Again, a million thank yous and good luck to everyone! Happy holidays!

-Tati020997
tati020997 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #1063

ncsear2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

My holiday wishes are for my family and friends here in NC and elsewhere in the USA to have a Merry and Healthy Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. My wish for my someone else is for My friend Kim whose father is in the Hospital. I wish him to have a speedy recovery. Please say a prayer for him. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #1064
Xianda
Gifted

Qiu Mei is a jewel in the roughQiu Mei is a jewel in the rough

Thank you so very much for hosting this great contest! My best to everyone!

My Christmas wish for myself is...

To find a consistant way to understand and relate and correct in a loving and fair way to my 12 y/o daughter... I love her ever so very much, but all I can seem to do, it comes out wrong lately...

My wish for someone else is...

Those people in the world who are hurting douring this time can find joy and praise and happiness! Wether it be from the loss of a Loved one, or a job, or anything... This is a time of year is for joy and praise, and happiness. I wish everyone could find that this year!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #1065
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

This is awezome contest!
I hope I win but twhen I dont congrats to whoever does!
For me I hope I get uggs boot's and for everyone else I hope they have a safe and fun holiday season!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #1066
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

Thanks for this contest!

A wish for myself is a safe drive to NY to visit dh's family that we havent seen in 5 years.

A wish for someone else is to help my dear friends who lost someone special in their life. Help them get through this tough time. And relize to hold their family near them rather than pull away with sadness.

I know I can only have 2 wishes, but if I could have another is to wish that everyone's wishes come true in someway or another. Be blessed this beautiful Holiday Season and embrace the reason for the season!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #1067
defender291

defender291 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items!

1st wish: i wish that i will get honor roll all school year

2nd wish: i wish that my mother will have the best christmas ever!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #1068
bsobdancer3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for happy hoildays with my family all together and i also wish that my uncle will be healthy for christmas!

Thanks,
bsobdancer3
Old 12-23-2008, 10:55 AM   #1069

scout35 is an unknown quantity at this point

WIsh for myself: a safe trip out to NC.

Wish for someone else: I wish my Mom would find some kind of peace, stop crying so much, and be able to enjoy herself some during the holiday season (my only brother died this fall and I don't think she has gone a full day without crying yet).
scout35 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:55 AM   #1070
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

What a fun contest for the holidays!!!

My wish for me is for a weekend part time job.

My wish for someone else is for my son. That he has a seizure free year in 2009!
footie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
**mrsedwardcullen, *googlesboogles*, contest, dizzyfish101 was here! ;), gracie was here!, happy holidays!, heymay was here!!, holiday wishes, k1234 wishes for everyone, kevinelevin rocks!!!, kewl, merry x-mas :], merry xmas from lyssa, merry xmas from missme, mizz s a sneaky ninja, mypetszrock, pegasusluvr, pinkywinky32 was here!!, puppy dog was here, puppylovewashere, sami! merry christmas!, savage smrtie™, shadow4115, yay! 3rd tag!, ~ljfyle!