Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #71
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

if i need to color it i will. justin or and admin or wendy has to tell me.

---------- Webkinzgirl427 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by FSUfan88
Nice PSF Webkinzgirl427
thanks! the PSF didn't take long to make the PSI did.

Last edited by Webkinzgirl427; 08-14-2008 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #72
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

The PSI is also nice but i think the PSF is awesome
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

csummergirl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine I can't get on here! HOW?? Well its a bird's nest bed, and crunchy worm casserole! And then a drawing of an oriole! Please still enter me, but I can't get my picture in the contest! I don't know how!
csummergirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #74
lulubelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Another fun contest. Thanks Insider. :-)

lulubelle
Old 08-14-2008, 12:31 PM   #75
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by FSUfan88
The PSI is also nice but i think the PSF is awesome
yeah. thanks again. yours is awsome too. i couldn't really make the drawing on paint to hard.

I can't wait to see who wins!

I got to go bye!!!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #76
I Love

HeraDobe is on a distinguished road

here's mine,
Click the image to open in full size.
PSI: crunchy birdseeds
PSF: elevated nest bed (on top of a tree)
Click the image to open in full size. (it's hard to see, but a tree with a nest on top, and the white thing is the pillow, and the seeds are hald brown half grey, with offwhite stripes through the brown)

Last edited by HeraDobe; 08-15-2008 at 10:32 AM..
Old 08-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #77

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Can we do it on paint?
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #78

WeBkInZ pEaCe is an unknown quantity at this point

im going to enter i already drw it i just have to figure out how to post it
Old 08-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #79
MsRockStarr

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Here is my entry:
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #80
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

i spent over a hour doing this: I hope it wins! I REALLY want the black lab!

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 09-01-2008 at 04:27 PM..
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~