Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #411
angelmw98
Lil Kinz

webkinzlover68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

hi um i know this drawing stinks but here is my drawing like tell me if u like it
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 003.jpg (182.5 KB, 20 views)
webkinzlover68 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #412
Webkinz :)
Lilaputt10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

This is my idea for the Oriole Webkinz and items. Hope you like it!
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MBOOTH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MBOOTH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDSC03083.JPG (192.5 KB, 21 views)
Lilaputt10 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #413

reneexo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dancedoll95
here's my entry =]

PSF: Orange Nectar Soothie Smoothie
PSI: Glass Top Leaf Incrusted Elm Dining Table

Hope you like it!!

---------- dancedoll95 added 17 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

i thought tht their entry was great! it doesnt matter how long u take to make ur entry, all tht matters is tht u had fun nd made an entry u could be proud of. dont be mad because their's took less time. there were no rules that said u couldnt use an image from google in ur entry. they did draw everything tht was specified, to be fair.

i just relized that was about mine, and it did take me awhile i made it look like something webkinz would do on purpose durr, the contest is make a webkinz oriole. and a stuffed animal i took off of google big deal, that was just to make it more realistic, hello the stuffed animals on webkinz arent drawn now are they? i make the rest on photoshop and it took me awhile to make it look good. okay. it i didnt take me a half hour. it took me more then that.

and thank you dancedoll =]

---------- reneexo added 9 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
Here's Mine! Hope Every Body Likes it! I don't! I"m not a good artist... at all

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...Picture9-1.png

---------- soccergollygal added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

No offence, but it sounds like you are taking your anger out on her. She thought of a good way to get it done fast. Maybe you were jealous that she didn't have to work as hard. There's no rule against it. It's rude to call someone's entry "fraud" hey, mine didn't take a long time. Hers may have taken a long imte! I'm sure it did! Please remember to use MANNERS on wi... she diidn't make yours take forever. You're over reacting.
oh and thank you soccer gal for sticking up for me =]

and it actually did take a long time, not a half hour at all. i couldnt make it the way i wanted to delta girl, it took me awhile to figure out what i was gonna do and how i was gonna do it. so dont tell me dont talk about a long time, cuz it took a long time and you werent there to see it. i didnt copy the bird off of webkinz, i drew it on photoshop as i drew the rest of the images on photoshop and thats nice it took u a half hour to do something like that but for me it didnt. i had to keep leaving my computer and coming back. and so if u take a picture from photobucket and put it on ur myspace or something u have to give it credit? no u dont, i didnt look up baltimore orials stuffed animal i looked up orials stuffed animal did i know it was one for baltimore orials no i didnt. and i bothered to make my orioles creatation like everyone else did. i made it cuz i wanted to and i worked hard on it. oh and its cheating huh? i drew what was supposed too. and most people on here took the penguin or the blue jay and colored over it. did they give credit no they didnt. i'm never happy with my work. i hated the drawing i had to draw for art this year i wont let my mom hang it up even though everyone loves it. i was being creative and i wanted to make it like a real webkinz. oh and i was actually really proud of my work, i thought i did a good job and was creative since no one else did my idea. it wasnt mean to be "fraud" it was to make it look like a real webkinz since thats what the contest is.

Last edited by reneexo; 08-20-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
reneexo is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:42 AM   #414

wolves_r_cool is on a distinguished road

As seen on the bottom of page 34. How to post a picture. My attempt at an explanation. Click on the 'Go Advanced' button at the bottom of this thread. If you scroll down under the message box you will see 'Additonal options'. Click on 'Manage attachments'. This will open a new window that will allow you to upload picture files from your computer and attach it to your message. I hope that this helps.
:gwolf:Wolves are cool!:gwolf:
wolves_r_cool is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #415
Lil Kinz
lydsweetiepie96 is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you answer????
Old 08-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #416
whitewolf95 is an unknown quantity at this point

My drawing had to be touched up in paint and Im not too happy with it but it will work to get my ideas across.
Click the image to open in full size.

In case you cant read the food item is Baked Caterpillar Nectar Apple. The item is a bird nest storage shaped like their actual Oriole bird nest. I decided not to touch up the food item.
whitewolf95 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #417
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Here is my entry! Made on paint! Hope you like it!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #418
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Even though I have NO IDEA what it means I'm gonna TRY to enter! So also good luck to all that have no clue or r gonna try!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #419
froggy753 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

How do you post a picture?????????

My webbies!!!
:bt::chi::cs::goo::leoliz::turt:
froggy753 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #420
Lil Kinz

myli1998 is an unknown quantity at this point

you rock!!!!

---------- myli1998 added 10 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

jbmghc gf vgmbfxcjbdjtcdjfj

Last edited by myli1998; 08-21-2008 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
myli1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~