Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #361
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Here is mine:

It is the Oriole Webkinz. It's PSI Is the Oriole Foam Finger. And it's PSF is Spaghetti and Baseballs!

I hope you like it.

~pink9550~
Attached Images
File Type: jpglunapic-121914633450394.jpg (2.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpglunapic-121828522489939-3.jpg (5.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpglunapic-121828522489939-4.jpg (6.9 KB, 2 views)
pink9550 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 07:21 AM   #362
Lil Kinz

kyle5123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

I love your idea!!!
mine is on page 36 bottom pretty much!!!
my username is kyle5123!!!
look for the golden retrievers!!!
see ya
Old 08-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #363
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

this is my second entry, with a plushie oriole instead of and online oriole and differnt PSI's and PSF's::

Click the image to open in full size.
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #364
PMMEFORIT!
Gifted

flopandfliprule is on a distinguished road

Zheres my oroile. Not very good eh,?
flopandfliprule is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #365
DLV96 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool i want to enter , but i dont know how!!!!!!!PROUD OWNER OF 85 WEBKINZ:newest on:Cocoa dinosaur and lil blue jay!!
Old 08-19-2008, 12:15 PM   #366
Rock On WI,Rock On!

sk8rkat77 is on a distinguished road

Cool!Thanks Justin,I g2g so c u l8r!

Last edited by sk8rkat77; 08-19-2008 at 03:29 PM..
Old 08-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #367
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here's Mine! Hope Every Body Likes it! I don't! I"m not a good artist... at all

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...Picture9-1.png

---------- soccergollygal added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Deltagirl06
i really hate to tell you this but i did something like that in less that a half an hour. my picture took me like 3 hours. i had to draw everything perfectally and it still ****. thats cool and it wasnt supposed to be insulting but you were supposed to draw those not copy an image off of google and call it your own. you need a copyright or something. i am just saying it is like cheating. that would have been like me taking a regular webkinz image and reajusting it to look like my own. i drew my own and took my time on it. i am sure that you copied the online version of the bird and just edited it. and anyways, why would you go through the trouble to do that. its not like the best one wins or something. i mean come on. i am not trying to cause a fight or anything, but i think it looks like a fraud and something that webkinz would have on their page. mine took me forever and it kept on getting erased. when i went to do a background to see how it would look, it changed everything black into white. it was a disaster. so dont talk about taking a long time. it took me forever.

No offence, but it sounds like you are taking your anger out on her. She thought of a good way to get it done fast. Maybe you were jealous that she didn't have to work as hard. There's no rule against it. It's rude to call someone's entry "fraud" hey, mine didn't take a long time. Hers may have taken a long imte! I'm sure it did! Please remember to use MANNERS on wi... she diidn't make yours take forever. You're over reacting.

Last edited by soccergollygal; 08-19-2008 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #368
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

My son is learning his way around on the different programs but here is his entry.
I have not looked through ALL the entries so I hope someone else has not already come up with these ideas.

The PSI is a birdhouse chair

And the PSF is Oriole Cookies Yummy birdseed cookies with a creamy peanut butter center.

blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #369
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

here's my entry =]

PSF: Orange Nectar Soothie Smoothie
PSI: Glass Top Leaf Incrusted Elm Dining Table

Hope you like it!!

---------- dancedoll95 added 17 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Deltagirl06
i really hate to tell you this but i did something like that in less that a half an hour. my picture took me like 3 hours. i had to draw everything perfectally and it still ****. thats cool and it wasnt supposed to be insulting but you were supposed to draw those not copy an image off of google and call it your own. you need a copyright or something. i am just saying it is like cheating. that would have been like me taking a regular webkinz image and reajusting it to look like my own. i drew my own and took my time on it. i am sure that you copied the online version of the bird and just edited it. and anyways, why would you go through the trouble to do that. its not like the best one wins or something. i mean come on. i am not trying to cause a fight or anything, but i think it looks like a fraud and something that webkinz would have on their page. mine took me forever and it kept on getting erased. when i went to do a background to see how it would look, it changed everything black into white. it was a disaster. so dont talk about taking a long time. it took me forever.
i thought tht their entry was great! it doesnt matter how long u take to make ur entry, all tht matters is tht u had fun nd made an entry u could be proud of. dont be mad because their's took less time. there were no rules that said u couldnt use an image from google in ur entry. they did draw everything tht was specified, to be fair.

Last edited by dancedoll95; 08-19-2008 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dancedoll95 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #370
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

well i'll i can say is i'll try
bigduck is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~