Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #281
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Here's mine!

Last edited by Miafire; 10-11-2008 at 01:54 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 01:21 AM   #282
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

I made mine! I hope it works! I worked really hard, and it's hard to draw in paint lol

Click the image to open in full size.

Yea, that's my entry! Thx for considering me!
~Cutiecutepie

Sorry about the sloppy bird, but I think the bird turned out ok, don't you think
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 01:48 AM   #283
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Here's mine:

The PSI is a chair, you sit on the nest. The oriole is actually modeled off of the blue jay. And the PSF is yummy, yummy, gummy worms!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 02:01 AM   #284
LarryLionLuv

animalfinatic is on a distinguished road

good luck to everybody but i hope i get it ( probly wont, never win any contests! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz Oriole.jpg (43.1 KB, 27 views)
animalfinatic is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:27 AM   #285
Lil Kinz
skittles190 is an unknown quantity at this point

WARRIROS ARE THE BEST BOOKS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RAVENPAW AND RAINPELT!(THATS ME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skittles190 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 AM   #286
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

Here is mine!!

♥Mally♥
mallacine is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #287
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Good entries guys! I doubt I'll win, I never win anything.
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #288
crazy4miley is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jynx
Here's my oriole!

Attachment 128864

WOW that oriole looks exactly like i thought a webkinz one would! hes sooo cute!! you might win! idk how to do it and anyways im not very artistic lol....
Old 08-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #289
Lil Kinz
lesly129 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congatulations to the winners of the whimsy dragon and basset hound! Also i cant show you the picture of the oriole but i sure can tell you how it would look: Its head and wings would be black and the rest of its body orange its special item would be batter up bat! and its special food would be bleacher bugs (not real bugs little pieces of popcorn to look like bugs =) ) WEll i Really hope i win! i Love how the lil kinz lab looks! its adorable! i hope i win i knkow there may be other contestants so thank you and have a nice day! also Go Orioles!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #290
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

everyone's doing SUPER!
i wonder how many entries there are so far...
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~